RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done a bit of practice today and surprisingly enough, I seem to be slightly faster in the Corvette compared to the Capri, while the Capri has always been my go-to Group 5 car if I wanted to be fast(-ish). Kinda surprising. But I guess that might mean I am just really slow in the Capri now as I haven't driven it for a long time ;)

And then there's obviously the question if keeping the pace up for the race and in traffic.

Decisions, decisions...

uT1Qqn5.png

I'm considering the Corvette too. I almost went with it at Laguna Seca since my pace was also slightly faster than in the Capri, but decided consistency was the better option. This time though... :sneaky:

today i randomly checked my raceroom statistic and after todays greenwood practice i passed equivalent of earth circumference in total distance driven :D:p
(the car itself is super fun once you learn racing line, but hard to get decent pace :sneaky:)

In please.. Zero practice time what can go wrong?
Oh no zero practice. Well you certainly should go for the Greenwood it is extremely stable incredibly fast, a blind man can drive it. It is such a fantastic car compared to the others it should be in a class of its own. It is a outstanding car so much so nobody likes the drive it because they feel like they are cheating. It's so easy to drive a forced monkey could drive it or a crazy one on drugs. Alcohol and drugs are often used when driving this car just a bring a bit of excitement and a challenge. And it often shows when driving, from a spectators point of you.
So there you go Paul have fun mate.:D

PS : this car has many pros and cons too many to list but here's just a few.
Pros. It sounds nice.
Cons. It has a turning circle the size of Walt Disney's Disneyland car park, if you're not going too fast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back