RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to quit on race 2 midway through it, great race overall but for me for my second consecutive week it was garbage. Last week had tire problems, now this week I hit Ivay from behind on a stupid lack of awareness of mine then race 2 I simply had to quit after 3 mistakes in the 3 first laps.

Had to quit on race 2 midway through it, great race overall but for me for my second consecutive week it was garbage. Last week had tire problems, now this week I hit Ivay from behind on a stupid lack of awareness of mine then race 2 I simply had to quit after 3 mistakes in the 3 first laps.
A master has failed more times than a beginner has tried. Keep chugging at it, that's what keeps me going. :)

Yep and I almost catch 4th and missed a brake point and hit the wall so went out DNF with you :) Second race was driving boring alone on 3rd.

It was great race anyway so thanks all :)

I forgot to sign out. I'm gonna be out for at least a week. I'm feeling better from yesterday. But my throttle pedal on my g27 was spiking like crazy even after applying the eletric spray. So I took them apart but in doing so........................................................................................................ I damaged my damn pedals! It's either I search and search for a g27 pedal set or buy the t3pa pro pedal set as I can pick that up locally for about $220 CAD. But I would have to order an adapter to connect the pedals directly to my pc. I should upgrade my wheel too but buying new pedals will set me back. And if I do upgrade my wheel in the future I want it took look very simular to the way I modded my g27 wheel rim (I cut the wheel rim for an open top wheel concept, and I have the sli pro wheel plate installed) http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/show-your-cockpit.19/page-128. I'm just picky, I don't want the full rounded wheel rim. Tx wheel base $259 + 599xxx evo wheel rim $179 + sli pro housing case to fit onto the tx wheel base $50 (I could remove my sli pro digital display and put it into the housing) and I might cut the wheel rim like my g27. The new wheel base will come next year maybe, but my pedals in the next week or so
Nice, look forward to seeing you and your wheel soon.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes