RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird:confused::confused::confused:
Appears those who wanted the drive-through penalty are not participating:confused:are they? @mark rawlins and myself tried it in a online cheat test (DTM 2015 rules):sneaky:,I really really cheated,It was :poop:Really lenient like a cheats charter,Also it was not informing us of all infringements,Crew Chief told us though :thumbsup:.
I stick by my opinion slow downs are better,It's a sim not grid,You can't say i don't like a penalty system because "I hit the car in front",If that car had a mechanical fault you would also hit them,The solution is not to change the penalty system because YOU drive TOO close to react,The solution is to improve your own driving,I have driven for 40 minutes plus in races with @Lars Hansen @SOLO59 @Brandon Wright & Others with gaps of 0.4 of a second lap after lap,we made mistakes & had issues but never collided,If the car in front crosses the lines you know they're getting a penalty,so,do what everyone else does avoid them,If you are driving and you get the penalty then stay off track until it's clear,it's not rocket science;).
Personally for me the slow down penalty improves my driving because i get away with nothing,if i cross the line just once,it's a penalty which is a MASSIVE incentive to obey the rules,But hey that's just my opinion :p,And anyway i'm not planning on crashing my shiny new DTM :rolleyes: on tuesday.

Thank you for tagging. Will see how my week-tasks will go on. Also on Thursday we have often table-football matches, so.. will see... will see... :rolleyes:
call me Mr.Maybe :O_o:

I forgot to sign out. I'm gonna be out for at least a week. I'm feeling better from yesterday. But my throttle pedal on my g27 was spiking like crazy even after applying the eletric spray. So I took them apart but in doing so........................................................................................................ I damaged my damn pedals! It's either I search and search for a g27 pedal set or buy the t3pa pro pedal set as I can pick that up locally for about $220 CAD. But I would have to order an adapter to connect the pedals directly to my pc. I should upgrade my wheel too but buying new pedals will set me back. And if I do upgrade my wheel in the future I want it took look very simular to the way I modded my g27 wheel rim (I cut the wheel rim for an open top wheel concept, and I have the sli pro wheel plate installed) http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/show-your-cockpit.19/page-128. I'm just picky, I don't want the full rounded wheel rim. Tx wheel base $259 + 599xxx evo wheel rim $179 + sli pro housing case to fit onto the tx wheel base $50 (I could remove my sli pro digital display and put it into the housing) and I might cut the wheel rim like my g27. The new wheel base will come next year maybe, but my pedals in the next week or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes