RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lars Hansen @Paul Jeffrey

BIG Thanks! i can tell him that offer and maybe he join rd but for me i'm out for the next weeks because i`m move to another location and this take a longer time and i'm waiting there for my ethernet provider that he move my connection to the new address.

I`ll be back asap.

@Lars Hansen Great thanks again, very nice movement from you! :inlove:

And for those who couldn't be there.....
Here's the first 12 minutes or so of the race.

I cut it there because the rest of the race is me running solo trying to catch up again.

Btw, if you're wondering what Phil and I are doing around the 6:30 mark.....
We're on TS doing variations on the theme of:
"After you".
"No, no, after you. I insist."
And while that is going on, Dean is of course legging it down the track. :D

On the bus on my way home, had a double esspresso in preparation :D (I work at a coffee shop)...one small problem though....I haven't done a single lap of practice and its unlikely I'll be online till quali....this should be fun!

On the bus on my way home, had a double esspresso in preparation :D (I work at a coffee shop)...one small problem though....I haven't done a single lap of practice and its unlikely I'll be online till quali....this should be fun!
Feel free to join me for a gentle drive around the hills of Mount Panorama avoiding speeding drivers and concrete walls along the way.

Well that's my first DNF, hit the wall at the dipper and wrecked the front offside suspension:mad:. I didn't realise that if I left the server I couldn't get back on for the second race.
Maybe someone could send me the replay.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back