RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I signed up for a race I got called away last minute and said from now on the only time I'm going to sign up for races is last minute when I know I can make it.

So hey here I am. Guess who knows for a fact he has the next few hours off?

Wait actually lemme turn off my phone first. Yeah I'm good. Sign me up.

Jumped in at the last minute. This was my first RD race, won't be my last. I installed Teamspeak but I didn't see any server names that referenced RaceDepartment so I wasn't sure which one to connect to.

You will find the link to the RaceDepartment TeamSpeak server in the left column of the Forums page on this site. Clicking on that link will get you to the server in TeamSpeak. Note that the club rules state you must use your real name in TS on club events. You can check out these rules from links on the first page of this and all event announcement.

I felt pretty good about myself (well, within my ability to) after practicing with the P1 for Sunday yesterday and doing quite all right I'd say, but now I'm starting to think I should perhaps reconsider attending the race at all if my races lately are any indication
As everyone else has said, relax it's a club race. No lives will be lost no one will be injured, there's no money at stake so just have fun. If you make a mistake apologize and move on, they happen in races and as long as you're following the RD race club rules it's no harm no foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes