LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Took a cruise the entire track in real life today because the wind died down and was feeling good! hit all the spots as usual Newcomb ranch was closed during the weekday mount Lawlor and Mt Disappointment were closed as usual. I have never seen them open. here some pics of the Dam. Its as close as you are going to get unless your a goverment employee... LMK if you want any specific pics or if anyone wants to do a slow cruise... put my winter tires on lolView attachment 274480 View attachment 274481 View attachment 274482 View attachment 274483 View attachment 274484 View attachment 274485 View attachment 274486 View attachment 274487 View attachment 274488

Here's my attempt :)
still some work left, and i don't want to think of the textures & mapping just yet :p

lac_dam01.jpg

lac_dam02.jpg

lac_dam03.jpg

Should be nice to drive through it!

Here's my attempt :)
still some work left, and i don't want to think of the textures & mapping just yet :p

lac_dam01.jpg

lac_dam02.jpg

lac_dam03.jpg

Should be nice to drive through it!
Awesome work again mate, looks pretty much spot on to me (considering how far we're pushing the AC engine already lol) I'm sure you'll nail the UV'ing and textures... I remember a time when you didn't want to think about putting the foliage in... All I did was let you know what I'd learnt from PCH... then boom... you abso-flipping-lutely knocked it out of the park!!!
There is no limit to your awesomeness! :D

Will trade NSX update for LAC update. :roflmao:
this is all local files :p ain't nothing really shareable at the moment, we're going through an overall optimising and renaming file process, to avoid double dds and so many kn5. So it's all a little messy, but should prepare clear ground for v0.9...
and what you don't see, is that the old road and ground is still in, and half of my dam (madame?) is inside the said ground XD

You guys really love to tease us! Looks great :inlove:
take that
upload_2018-12-9_15-50-51.png

Monday fun ideas
@Phoenix77 i made science mathematics about my unfeasible stupid idea to have a new loop :D
maybe a DLC 2.0 ? :D
if we move the origin, we can hire a team and redo north Los Angeles :whistling:
lac_extension.jpg

*further / furthest / furtherest

Absolutely awesome mate! The dam area is looking very scenic indeed ;)
A layout starting there will have to be done for the extras.:thumbsup:

Monday fun ideas
@Phoenix77 i made science mathematics about my unfeasible stupid idea to have a new loop :D
maybe a DLC 2.0 ? :D
if we move the origin, we can hire a team and redo north Los Angeles :whistling:
View attachment 281842
*further / furthest / furtherest
lol That would be quite a prop hungry layout :D
If the origin point gets moved all the current AI lines will be useless, so it would be best to be a whole new track. Just the northern part of downtown could be fun, some serious need for speed style... Hopefully soon I'll have a plugin that will do some cool freeway sections, so you never know :D

Big Tujunga Canyon Road is feeling more alive than ever!
bo_lac_181218_01.jpg

bo_lac_181218_02.jpg

bo_lac_181218_05.jpg

testing collisions :)
bo_lac_181218_07.jpg

:cool:
bo_lac_181218_10.jpg

i'm a little show off, but damn :rolleyes:
Phoenix on the other hand is like a ninja :ninja: keeping his hard work away from curious eyes!

Last edited:
Finally got a chance to cruise round more of the side roads...

Is it called Mt. Disappointment because it's just shy of the clipping distance to see downtown LA? :p Looks much more impressive from Angeles Crest Hwy.
rcABlek.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back