LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
and the 7 differences ...

bo_lac_190115_04.jpg

I've never ran the 911R, so I'll have to give it a go to add it to the list.
That said, where most cars end up in the list is quite variable as only my first lap where I don't crash counts, no matter how slow or fast it is.

Another thing to take into account is that some of these laptimes are a few months old, back when I had way less experience at this track. But after 5000kms and about 50+ different cars with timed laps, I think I have it pretty much nailed by now, so laptimes should be more reliable and consistent.

Although it's been a few weeks... Work on 1.0 is still progressing roughly on target.
Guardrails, walls, barricades etc are all done... for ALL roads... as such all the extra roads are much more driver friendly. Mt Wilson is much safer to drift now!
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_countach_la_canyons_6-2-119-13-38-6.jpg

Road signs for ALL roads are also pretty much done...
Reworked the mainloop signs, and added plenty of signs that I felt certain corners needed.

V1.0 will be incoming relatively soon :)

Those trees look great! :thumbsup: Tracks like yours make me sometimes wish that I didn't make tracks myself, as I'd love to have the spare time to dedicate to driving yours rather than just spending every waking hour on my own :(
I understand.
But don't lose heart. Your tracks are appreciated by thousands of people every day. And they will be enjoyed for a long, long time to come. It's important.
Thank you, @Fat-Alfie

And thank you, @Phoenix77 too. This LA Canyons is a marvel to behold/drive!

Those trees look great! :thumbsup: Tracks like yours make me sometimes wish that I didn't make tracks myself, as I'd love to have the spare time to dedicate to driving yours rather than just spending every waking hour on my own :(
Yeah thanks mate, I know exactly what you mean, personally if I see another spline I'm going to have nightmares :D
splines.jpg

The grid is in kilometres just to give an idea of my crazyness :confused:
Splines for walls, splines for chevrons, splines for roads, splines for....... :D
It can be fun trying to track down any small errors at this size.
If only I was sensible and did a Brands Hatch size track!

Although a few good points at going this huge are,
A) Pacific Coast is now tiny.
B) I now have a very very good idea at the resources that can be applied.

Any LA Canyons server configured for Sol and day-night cycle?
Yep just set the GRC server up for it. I have time at X3 and set practice to 480mins so should reset after 1 full virtual day I think? :/ It is mostly low end cars and for some reason the server is throwing an error for the 1700SS Caterham but it seems to work fine. I only just set the server up so not sure yet if it is working correctly but it looks ok :thumbsup: Just search for "GRC"

BTW it is including a couple of mods, IIRC:
Honda S800
Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ Stradale
Caterham 7 1700SS

At the moment I assume people not running SOL and CM can still join and will have clear and 8am so LAC is the perfect playground for day-night transition. Hopefully they can make it so people without SOL/shaders patch can't join eventually so we can do proper races safe in the knowledge everyone has the same lighting.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Forum trophies