LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
some textures changed ....thanks for the fantastic track.
Untitled1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

I have a family member in hospital at the moment...
So it might be a while before any hot fix for map etc is dealt with.
If anyone hears of anyone with the lag.. caused by the oversized map...
If you could point them to Correca's post on page 26 of this support thread, That'd be much appreciated, thanks :)

phoenix I just want to say the track is incredible and you are doing an amazing job. I can say that it is very accurate to real life I love driving this track when my car is on jackstands lol. I can't wait to see what you do next.
Thanks mate :) You're the 3rd person local to the area that's said the roads are very accurate to real life... Seeing as I'm thousands of miles away from these roads is great to hear... I was aiming for accurate... So very accurate is great :)

I hope you get your car off the jack stands soon... although keep any fast driving in Assetto mate ;) Have loads of fun virtually with your favourite rides in AC... and check out the various servers that are available now. Thanks again to everyone hosting these. :thumbsup:

And not only can you look forward to what I'm going to do...
You can also look forward to some of the awesome things @Ben O'Bro has planned... memory and resources permitting...
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_countach_la_canyons_23-7-118-0-46-11.jpg

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_performante_la_canyons_22-7-118-15-26-52.jpg

sorry to say but that's not the snake. its probably somewhere in the mojave desert far from los angeles.
Ok, it being the mojave desert makes sense, thanx!
I don't think it's the USA at all, for one thing it has a euro license plate. The road markers are also european though.
If you look closely at the distant hills... looks like some kind of composite render... real life elements... mixed with rendered elements... still looks like an awesome road though :)

If you look closely at the distant hills... looks like some kind of composite render... real life elements... mixed with rendered elements... still looks like an awesome road though :)

Great observation! All of those hills may be composited, there is something a little too perfect about them and how they meet the foreground

upload_2018-7-28_14-19-39.png

i need some people with ideally low specs computer
to make some testing with greenary attempts across the track
this doesn't mean free early content XD
it means beta testing and making reports about how your computer is handling it, or not :D

Please PM me (your email preferably) if you have some free time to allocate to this
(or discord benobro#0519 )

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey Phoenix have you checked your coffee fund lately.
cheers
Thanks mate... check your emails, for the whole area :)

A couple of emails won't go through, and there's no profile name in the notes section...
I'd always recommend putting a profile name on here, in the notes section, just in case I can't email it... then I can pm the link on here.
If anyone who's kindly sent a coffee and doesn't receive the link...
PM me on here with your email address and I'll double check it's actually gone through. :thumbsup:
Cheers!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back