Is honeymoon over?

• Thread starter Deleted member 197115
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197115

• Deleted member 197115

Interesting analysis, what do you think

Where is the "sad" emoji when you need it? :(:thumbsdown:
It seems we are now inundated these days by members who just can't stand anyone having a different opinion to them. And god help anyone who does because they are then labelled as trolls (or trollones, whatever that is). Very sad.

ACC is not a finished product but sadly had been released. Will this premature release kill it? Maybe. They need to release vital features ASAP.

"Premature" release didn't kill AC1. Here is the RD AC1 release thread. Going through the first few pages, you can see much of the same complaints there. AC1 1.0 AI for example was just plain bad, it took until around mid 2015 when you could actually sort of race them. Empty Box and other sim racers were also posting critical reviews about the 1.0 release.

Unsightly VR, no proper triple screen support, very demanding hardware spec, no real matchmaking, bugs, terrible single player features, ... This game deserve to die.

Last edited:
ACC certainly doesn't deserve to die thats for sure. It runs really well on my setup, I've now come around to actually liking the ffb at last and it looks stunning beautiful in 4K on my 50 inch screen. Sadly though I have no desire to play it and always choose to play either AC, iracing, Raceroom and even project cars 2 before ACC. I want to really get into ACC but to be honest I just find it boring truth be told

Consoles are the big pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. They are certainly gearing towards a console release and all the menus in the game kind of point to that fact.

UE4 is probably more compatible with the consoles than anything Kunos could produce.

What I meant was that I don't think that it's primarily a console game that's been released first for the PC. It's a PC game which will eventually be ported to a console.

May be not vanilla, but with CSP and SOL AC does look even better than ACC, esp in VR.

I can't comment on VR, but for single screen, even with the mods, AC just doesn't compare to ACC for me. AC looks more like a really good game where ACC looks much closer to the real world - better lighting, shadows, reflections. They both run well for me but ACC definitely has the edge and things can only get better from here.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back