Is honeymoon over?

• Thread starter Deleted member 197115
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197115

• Deleted member 197115

Interesting analysis, what do you think

make ACC work before any release.
Unless you want banning from this thread stop trolling, you've made your views clear many times before.
tenor.gif

There will the best F1 mods ever. RaceRoom already have good F1 mod so why not GTR3? You should know that I bought my new PC for ACC as my old one is not suitable for ACC, but it seems that ACC never finished, too many bugs available, not so interested anymore. Kunos, please try harder!!! make ACC work before any release.

I wonder why do you bother writing in the forum ? Nobody takes you seriously anyway, find some better hobby(or job).

I'll never install ACC if it is not contain more content soon, at least F1 cars must contain, also all race tracks all over the world alser scanned version, thanks.

It will never include F1 cars - it's the official Blancpain GT sim. The clue is in the title. However, all of the included tracks are laser-scanned.

You should know that I bought my new PC for ACC as my old one is not suitable for ACC, but it seems that ACC never finished, too many bugs available, not so interested anymore. Kunos, please try harder!!! make ACC work before any release.

As you said above that you haven't installed ACC, how do you know that it's full of bugs? Don't believe everything you read - it's one of the biggest problems with using the Internet. It certainly has some issues but it's definitely not full of bugs. Those that are there don't seem to be affecting most people's enjoyment of the sim and are gradually being fixed by a very active development team anyway. A number of the reported issues are often being traced to system hardware or software conflicts rather than errors in the code.

If you're waiting for GTR3, as MPortnoy said above, you're not going to get a full simulation - this from an interview with the developers:

We see GTR3 as kind of the gateway. If people play it and love it, the next step would be RaceRoom. R3E is a solid simulation product, that’s not what GTR3 is going to be perceived as. It might fit the bill for some people, but it’s not going to be perceived as a ‘simulation’ title. There is a high expectation from all the sim racers that GTR3 is going to be a simulation product that appeals to that type of player only, it will certainly be fun as a sim racer.

It's also worth noting that GTR3 has been hyped for a long time but (apart from a few screenshots) seems no closer to being released.

For the thread OP - the honeymoon may well be over but the long, happy marriage is about to begin. Marriages often need a bit of give and take but, with a little patience, can turn into something special. That's how I see ACC.

Last edited:
He has issues with Kunos and this is just sarcasm.

That comes with being a premium user, you can write in there whatever you like. For the phrase itself, I agree with @Kenny Paton that he likely had an issue with Stefano in the past and so he put that there like the mature and balanced individual he is.
Thank you guys :) It was really just out of interest :thumbsup:
Sorry again for OT and now back to topic :)

First IMO it is silly to compare the peak players at at lunch with the lowest point on the daily cycle (perhaps its because he's Canadian and their peak time is ACCs low point). I'd suggest a fairer measure is comparing the 4200 peak at launch with the 800 peaks currently.

Canada covers a bunch of time zones. 604 is a telephone area code which corresponds to Vancouver and the surrounding area (so pacific time). I am in the same time zone and it can be difficult for sim racing in general. Once I get the kids to bed, it is after 8pdt. This is getting late for even eastern time (11edt) and pretty well corresponds to the low point for ACC. I find it very hard to race with my friends in other titles because of the time zone difference (they are mostly eastern zone).

I am just getting into ACC and despite some very frustrating points, I am loving it. I have not tried multiplayer yet and I find the lack of drivers during my preferred playing time somewhat worrying. It may end up driving me back to iRacing.

it's easy to find servers in European prime time but the racing is not very hot, players are either very quick or very rough or slow like me and just picking up positions from wrecked chaps. So far I've always come home in top ten, I think, where by speed I should be somewhere in the 20s, but I haven't yet had a meaningful fight/race due to the heterogenous fields, other than iRacing in the populated series. Also: when will we finally see the competition servers working for many of us who still get the "not working in your area" and hence have no competitive rating yet.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back