Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Greetings, Racedepartment. Yet another NoGrip refugee here. I used to go by the username "Chopchop" there but it seems to be already taken. (Have I registered some time in the past and forgotten about it...?). Anyway, as this is also kind of a fresh start I decided to pick a new username with no connections to the old one.

Like many other former NoGrippers (I think), my main games are GTR2 and GTL. I paint car skins and do some 3D model editing too. And I guess that's a passable text for an introduction.

Hello boys and girls !

47 yo male from Isle of Man, here for friends, fun and frollicks - hang on, wrong forum ! LOL !

So, I have already posted in the "TT Isle Of Man" forum, but, thought I ought to introduce myself !

Been sim racing on and off for 25 years or more, first on arcade machines ( who remembers OUTRUN and SEGA RALLY !) and later on both pc and playstation (1,2,3 and 4). Current efforts are exclusively on PS4 with TM T300, home made rig with OMP FIA homologated seat, beginnings of tactile system using an old 5.1 surround sound amp ( effective, but needs crossovers ! ) and home made Arduino based button box. Most used sims at present are PCars 1, GT Sport, and, of course, being a IOM resident, the new TT game !

Trying to decide whether or not to upgrade to PC racing, but, for the time being, enjoying racing on PS4 and building up my rig and upgrades. Current rig is made of wood and MDF, it's solid, but creaking from age now ( 3 years old ), so, next upgrade will be either 8020 type frame (SimLab P1 is favourite at the mo) or a set of race pedals modded for sim racing. Recently bought a hydraulic e-brake for a sq shifter conversion, along with all the required parts, but, not started on that yet due to a lack of time - racing has taken priority !

Will pop up some pics in the Show Us Your Rig thread - when I get around to taking some !

Hello all,
Returning to Sim racing after a few years hiatus. Wow there is a lot more about now isn't there, compared to when it was really only rFactor (after GPL :) ).
Looking forward to getting back into it.
Cheers,
Steve

Hello all,

I am Ludwig, 37 years old and from Belgium. Already into simracing a few years and playing GTR2 and Rfactor. Mostly intrested in testing cars, modding and making skins.
Now and then I also do rallying with Richard Burns Rally.

Greetings.

Hey everyone! Just got my first sim rig setup and i'm looking for people to add me on steam to race or cruise or just chat! My steam name is LaQWEEFWA :inlove: Looking forward to my stay here!!

Hey everyone! Just got my first sim rig setup and i'm looking for people to add me on steam to race or cruise or just chat! My steam name is LaQWEEFWA :inlove: Looking forward to my stay here!!
Hi and welcome to the community. You should maybe checkout the forums of the games you play if you're looking for online action, and also have a look at our club races.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.