Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Sold my race car, built a sim rig and am looking for an active community for tech support and competition. Currently struggling with the software to get the buttkicker LFEs on the pedals and seat to react to front axle and rear axle road feedback, but all else is great. I have iRacing, AC, rF2 and PC2 but mostly run iRacing and AC to get this rig set up.

Regards, Bert

2d0knlk.jpg

thanks for accept me :)

Hi,
My name is Thom. 22 years old and I'm fairly new to sim racing.
F1 and Assetto Corsa are my favourite games.

hello im spyros ...assetto corsa
Hi all and welcome to the Race Department community.
Guess you've came to the right place for AC stuff, we have a very active modding scene and of course our club events are open to all premium members.

Hello fellow racers
I am Poul-Erik
I am new to the racing sim community, I saw that my 10 year old playseat with an old G27 wheel attached to it was collecting dust and considered to sell it.
But then i gave it one last try, bought Assetto Corsa, PC2 and F1 2017 and i was SOLD so now i am here and i love every moment of it :)
If you see a guy hitting the kerb and spinning out A LOT then its probably me hehe

peace out.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back