Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi all from Barcelona and my name is Carles. My english is basical, excuse-me.
Looking for an updated mod of season 2018 for F1 2016, I found your page, and I think it's very good.
I hope to enjoy with you.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi from Holland! I have driven around a few miles in several sim- and arcade-racers, as early as the original NFS. At this moment I really like Assetto Corsa and RaceRoom, both for their own (and my own) reasons. I do not like the random multiplayer in those games and after visiting this site a few times, I thought to join you on the premium side, so I could drive with and compete against a friendly community. Looking forward to it!

What's up?! It's Monza_50! here.I am new on here but i am not new to racing forums. I am 22 years old an I am a huge car and racing simulator fan since 13 years ago. My favorite racing games are GT Legends, Gran Prix Legends, F1 2003, Nascar 2004, Race 07, GTR2, And old Need For Speed games. I like simulator games like OMSI2, Eurotruck simulator 2 and American truck simulator aswell. I used to hang out on NoGripRacing.com by the same name before it....went down a week ago. :( i am hoping to have fun on here like i did on NoGrip. :)

What's up?! It's Monza_50! here.I am new on here but i am not new to racing forums.
Hi and welcome to RD.
Like yourself I've been around NG since the Rally Trophy days and it's a shame that it's gone. Hope you like it here, the older games maybe don't get the love that they got over there but with it's demise we are staring to attract members and already David Wright has uploaded P&G and others will bring those threads back to life.

Awsome news Kenny :D And thanks for your warm welcome :D I am glad that "old crew" is getting back together again. I tried every way possible to "cheat" the system even on wayback machine to try and download the mods on my PC but still nothing. :( But even if i have ALL the mods on my PC i wouldn't be able to upload it here because i don't have permission from authors. But i am really happy that NoGrip people are coming together on here. :D

I have been searching for you through every tiny parts of the globe, i have searched oceans, i even dived into the deepest abyss and went on the moon. :p It took me 13 years to find you guys :p:roflmao:

Hello, I'm Emwan. I'm new to this sim racing. I'm not sure about NFS Shift but I know we're here for the love of cars. I never knew that a lot of forums and mods dedicated to this and i love the efforts you guys put in, all that hardwork and patience to develop mods. Although i do not have the recommended requirements on my pc to play AC but a number of mods helped me to optimize full potential of gaming. From 20fps before to 40-45fps after.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%