Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hello, I am from Poland. Working as a photographer and webmaster, so the visuals are very important for me.
The first game I managed to modify more than just textures, was Race07. Currently I am doing a cleanup in my game - integrating repeated cars (the same model, different ID), deleting or modifying cars with the same body and texture, assigning to classes (only one model of one brand in one class, and only in this class) regarding the production year, not if it ever participated in a championship. Easier to say, if BMW E90 starts in WTCC 2007, it is only there, not in any other championship.
The most of cars will have street look.
What else - sequentially moving cars to brand folders, for example all Peugeot cars to the folder Peugeot, changing the links in files, checking if any other car does not use its parts and testing.
I also want to add cars from other games.
My gallery on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/52374121@N00/albums/72157668897546988
40743934570_52f5451d5c_z.jpg

41650303225_530cee5c83_z.jpg

Hi guys, I introduce myself to this wonderful community, I love this website, it's my favorite.

Greetings to all.

Hello everyone. I am new to sim racing there is a lot to learn and a lot of info.
Downloaded the skid pad track and it is great.

Hello everyone im new to PC sim racing im used to gran turismo stuff i hope to learn and make friends!

Hi all and welcome to Race Department.
Old or new to sim racing there's plenty of help and information in our forums, so join the conversations.

Howdy I'm Gaeludyr or Abby,
22 from Melbourne, Australia. I play Assetto Corsa mostly and am mostly into GT racing, including endurance. Daily driver is a Subaru Impreza, and the current project car I'm looking at is a Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV.

-What is your name?
Roel and my wife Natascha

-What is your age?
31 and my wife 34

-Where are you located?
The rare lands of Belgium

-What Sims do you race?
Mostly AC

-Are you a Modder or Skinner?
Modder, and my wife 3d creator and skinner

-How did you hear about racedepartment?
by looking for mods and help.

-Why do you want to be a member?
1ste of all to be able to responds on private messages Smile
Mostly to learn, i'm only modding 1 year and hope to find new ways to make more detailed cars.

-Write a short paragraph about you, your interests
I hope to find nice people, who maybe also want to help with hints and tips.
Perhaps teach me how to do things in a different way
About me, wel, me and my wife run a small team that makes mods for AC.
But also for a non racing game, my wife keeps her bussy making maps for Transport Fever and skins for Euro Truck sim.
We have also contacts in the belgium race scene, few teams and drivers.
For example we skinned the cars for ComtoYou Racing there sim Cool

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea