Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hey everyone, my names Chaz. Ive been out of sim racing for a long while, just found my old Logitech Momo Force and after a few hours of playing with it I got hooked again!

Now currently looking into setting up a dedicated cockpit, upgrading my wheel & pedals, and etc.

I joined to hopefully find some info and get help along the way.

Hey guys, I'm Robert.
Just started simracing and hope to have lots of fun with you guys!

I also created an instagram account to post RD's latest news and community's screenshots!

Hope to see you on the track!!:)

Hi!
My name's Peter! I live in germany.

A few month ago I started taking this sim-racing-thing a lot more serious than I used to. Got a simple rig and I've been practicing quite a bit on ACC and I freaking love it.

I hope to join the RD racing club ACC races from time to time. I like it's casual nature and it seems to be quite welcoming to noobs like me. But I will find out soon enough if that's really the case. ;-)

See you around the track!

Hi everyone!

My name is Marcus, I'm from Brazil and I've been doing sim racing for a few months, although the lack of space and time have hurt my capacity to practice a lot recently. But I intend to keep practicing, and I want to download new tracks and cars for Assetto Corsa and Automobilista and also get tips and knowledge from people who understand sim racing a lot.

Thanks for having me!

Greetings everyone,
Stu Waterman here, currently locked down in Las Vegas, Nevada. Long time race fan and car guy.

I'd always meant to try sim racing - now that I'm retired and locked down it's the perfect time. Currently rocking a G27 wheel/pedals with a slightly under-powered PC. Nothing a few upgrades can't fix.

Currently learning in single player mode on R3E and looking forward to getting half-way competent and then racing with you all.

Stu

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies