Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

hello fellas!!!
greetings from India!
im new to the community and i would like to introduce myself!
i am 17 and i like to play Assetto Corsa and Richard Burns Rally
i also have a youtube channel where i will be posting some casual gaming videos
earlier i used to upload gameplay's from my mobile phone but now i have my own gaming laptop so stay tuned for something awesome!!!!
~Vedant SS

link to the channel~

hi everyone, my name is alejandro, im fairly new to sim racing, i've had mine for about half a month, it's a very basic one, g29.
btw i would like to comission a vehicle for assetto corsa, if anyone knows how to, please contact me.

Hello everyone, this is Rusty Shank. Real name "Kawshik Ghosh" . I'm from Bangladesh. It's nice to be here...........

My favorite hobby is sim racing. I have a logitech G29 with shifter and it's very enjoyable to drive in Assetto Corsa, Dirt rally 2.0 with this wheel. I am a hardcore EVO fan.

I also am a hardcore anime fan...

My interests are in Anime, PC, Cars and Technology.....
Screenshot (304).png
Screenshot (305).png

Last edited:
Hello all...
Thanks for having me! im from Melbourne australia. im a technician by trade, love my cars,worked on rally cars, built some motors for friends, love my aussie rules footy.
i have a 8ft x 10ft golf simulator im using with a projector now to run AC / ACC onto from the PC. when not playing golf! just starting in the simulator world... logitech G920 and playseat to start...

Hey whats up Guys,

Just wanna make a quick intro of myself. I am Azim, from Malaysia. Been into sim racing couple of years back. In it for the fun and love of motorsports. I am into both drifting and circuit racing, and currently jamming it in Assetto Corsa, GT Sport (yeah yeah i know its console :whistling: ) and probably Race Room.

Anyway, cheers to all of you out there, have fun and have a good race!

Hi all!,
I am also so from Melbourne Australia! I am spend my COVID-19 lock down time to get in to sim racing, with my Logitech G27 in Assetto Corsa and I am loving the quality mods that can be found here!

Hi there , just joined Race Department , love car sims. Had PC2 , Forza 7.I just bought Assetto Corsa , wow what a game. I got the V8 supercar mods because I'm a big fan , very very realistic. Came here to download more tracks and cars for AC. Bathurst and other Australian tracks , and ALL the New Zealand tracks I could find. Especially enjoy Mansfield because I race there in real life !
Attached pic of my daily driver , its a 2002 Holden Commodore SS , 6sp man , LS1 V8. Its a tribute car of the 2002 Skaife/Richards HRT car that won Bathurst that year.
59848592_10218901872434670_7044970422529425408_o.jpg

Hi everybody!

My name is Anthony. i'm from Spain. It's great become a member of Racedepartmment....! A lots of thank for the great job (skins, mods, helps, etc....)

Animo a todos!. We are one against COVID-19

Good morning all! My name is Vincent, I am 45 years old and already 20 years of simracing ... My first steering wheel was the Séga steering wheel sold with the Séga Rally game; today I have the T300RS with the clubsports V.1 pédals ... I mainly play on Assetto Corsa but sometimes also on Raceroom, RF2, Iracing and AMS2. I am a gentleman on the circuit and I drive as if it were my own car: that is to say that I never take unconditioned risks and I wait for the other drivers to face as much! Take care of yourself and maybe soon on the races !!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.