Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Ohayo everyone. Co-owner of Ziptiez Race Supply, with a passion for motorsports. Want to enjoy my fave tracks from GT series games and go virtual drifting with my friends. I hope everyone has a good day! Stay awesome.

Hello fellow racers. I am brand new on Assetto Corsa. Still trying to figure everything out. Trust we'll have the pleasure to meet on track one day. Thats if I can find some online racing challenges for Assetto Corsa noobs, ;)
Hello and welcome.
I suggest you head over to our AC section and ask some questions, they are super helpful and while you're there check out the AC club races. A great way to have fun and learn at the same time.

Just want to give a great thank you, for everyone who created this site and keeps it going.
Also even more gratitude to all of those people who create and update all of those wonderful mods.
There is really nothing I can improve on. (Maybe could learn how to make some AMS Circuits DRS.)You folks are great. I once had a go at modifying the suspension in "EASports F1 2000" with great success. Some of you old enough will have enjoyed that change. In googling we can find that what some of us think of ourselves as strange, but we find there are many other people like us, so we are not strange at all. My point. Assetto Corsa is often my "sightseeing" simulator. Imagine someone going 80 to 140kmh at Nordschleife or Lake Louise in a Ferrari 458? That's me. (Except on the long final straight at Nordschleife. Going slow there would be boring.) Racing is done in the F1 2017 WCP mod for Automobilista. (Even though some Circuits are still not drs. I haven't got the skill to fix it.)
So Thanks everybody
:cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back