Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hello and welcome.
I suggest you head over to our AC section and ask some questions, they are super helpful and while you're there check out the AC club races. A great way to have fun and learn at the same time.
Hi Kenny,
Need to understand why I cant download the SRS App?
The below is what I get when I try and download
Any ideas?
upload_2018-4-22_11-3-14.png

Hi all.
New to this place and thought I'd say hi :)
Used to do a lot of sim racing 10-15 years ago, mainly GPL.
Now driving R factor 2 and mainly Assetto Corsa.

See you all on the track :)

Hello and welcome back to the sim racing world and to RD.
Hard to believe GPL is twenty years old this year. We have rF2 and AC forums and regular club races so check them out:thumbsup:

Hi everyone.
My name is Nuno and I live in Oporto, Portugal.
I am new at Assetto Corsa but I used t drive Race07 and rFactor in the past.
I hope I can find nice mods here. Specially some portuguese tracks.
Regards.

Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:
Have no idea how to post, so replied. Quizzman is my name. I'm an old fart who's first comp exposure was on Apple II Plus, with external 5¼ inch floppy, external power supply, and an amazing 640kb of memory. Awesome machine. I build, I play, and have done modding a loooong time ago. New build in the works to take me to my grave. Strix Z370-E, i7 8700, 16G mem and GTX1060. With a m.2 256G, 500G SSD, 3 TB HD.

There is my quick bio.
Hello All
Quizz

Hey there Nick:
I clicked on "Click Here" and could not locate anything looking like an input field. At first thought I was being called Lupo. Don't usually post very often, but am trying to be more active.
Nice to meet you
Quizz

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes