Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hello ladys and gentlemans,
iam new here and finally registered, since this page is in my favorite list for nearly 2 years and i check this page every day :)
Iam a developer from germany in the mid 30.
Online Racing iam doin since 2008, started with LFS and my first wheel a saitek R440. Before this online stuff, i used to be racing on console since F1 1997 on PS.
Over the years i joined 2 teams: in 2008 Xcite Racing and 2011 Corse Motorsports. Was a great time in LFS :)
In this time i had a G27 with a selfmade F1 wheel on it, wich i first constructed for my Saitek R440 (
) .
Actually iam using a T300 with the F1 Add wheel and Fanatec V2 brakes and mostly iam driving rfactor2 or project cars 2 but also my spare time has dropped a bit :)
My plans are to be more active in ligue racing with rFactor 2 and maybe a bit PC2.

Wish you all a great time
cheers

Hello ladys and gentlemans
Hi and welcome to Race Department, thanks for introducing yourself.
You're the first person other than myself that I know of who had a Saitek R440 wheel, I liked the way the pedals were positioned.
Mine is still up the loft along with a Fanatec for PS2 wheel.
Bet you know where your towel's at:D

Bet you know where your towel's at:D
thats true, because it has great practical value – you can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a mini raft down the slow heavy river Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or to avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (a mindboggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can’t see it, it can’t see you – daft as a bush, but very, very ravenous); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

and Finally, 42 :)

btw the upside down pedals at this realtive low cost wheel, were awesome :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back