Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hello all, my name is Charlie.
I've subscribed to mods on RaceDepartment for some years now and decided recently that it was time to join its great community.
I would like to give something back and get involved with all the wonderful things that the site and its community get up to!

I've had experience working in F1 and in motorsport simulation and fell in love with real world motorsport first, before later falling in love with Sim Racing when my dad bought me a wheel as a kid to help me learn how to drive!

Hello all, from Kenya!

Recently jumped into simracing, first with Dirt Rally and WRC 8, but have just picked up Assetto Corsa and Project Cars 2! Using a cheapo Thrustmaster T80 until I can upgrade to a belt-driven wheel, but I've been enjoying myself so far.

Anyone else from the continent here?
not from your continent but im also new and use a t80. im hoping for a t150 pro, tmx or t300 one day. nice to meet you sir

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back