Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Q: Can I access the open beta of Simracing.GP?
A: Yes, see here how to join: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rd-club-races-are-back.189354/

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Salut a tous je m'appelle Laurent 53 ans je suis des Pyrénées Orientales je me suis mis au simracing il y a 3 ans nouveaux sur le site je viens de la ps4 et j'ai franchi le pas je suis sur pc mais dur dur car novice sur pc et pas de ma génération mais on s'adapte peut a peut

Hello there guys! I am a long time fan of racing games but got into it more seriously thanks to Jimmy B. and Steve "SuperGT", played a lot of Forza and PC2 on the XB1, got AC for it as well but the modding aspect of it brought me back to PC, at least for AC. Those shader and weather mods almost make the game look like some sort of "AC 2.0", and the sheer amount of quality content we get from this community is mindblowing. I'm starting to learn how to tinker with the 3D models and config files myself, so i'll be on this game for a loooong time.

Hi everybody,

I'm Dany, 35 years old and from Germany.

I'm a playing racing games since 1997 as I've started playing Grand Prix 2 and IndyCar racing 2. Since 2017 I'm playing Project cars 2 on Xbox one, since January 2020 I'm using a play seat and a steering wheel (thrustmaster tmx pro) on Xbox one and since a yesterday project cars 2 and formula one 2018. I'm very happy with it. :)

Oh, I work as a animal photographer and using a Canon EOS 5DS R and a EOS 5D Mark III. :)

I think that's all about myself. If you have questions feel free to ask. :)

Kind regards and keep racing

Dany

Last edited:
Hi guys. I've been a member for some years now, but not only still recovering from a couple of strokes from a few years ago, i cannot find my login details. Anyway, registered again after grabbing GTR2 from Steam and on the hunt for a few things.

I was a member of the GTR2 Reborn team (Barry) back in the day when No-Grip was around, but have since lost all my game stuff, so here i am.

Going to start with GTR2 Anniversary patch -mainly for the NapMod- Thanks for hosting it.

Regards

HI people! My name is Luca, I'm 51 and I'm new to the racing simulato, I begin with F1 2019 during thje Covid19 lockdown and now I will try rfactor 2 and Assetto Corsa... will see....

Hi all Funkyswa here,

I am from Holland (Schiphol) and just starting out with sim racing and likening it so far. AC is very nice to ride and mod able :)

Greets to All

Funky

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%