Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

From the Seattle, WA, USA area. Originally from The Netherlands. Just started getting into sim racing a few months ago. You know .. corona and all and needing something to do! ;)

Last edited:
Hi I'm Yesid, 26, from Colombia, and i've been playing assetto for about 2 months, i use an Steam Controller, but I hope in the next few months to buy a Logitech G29, Since I was a child I have played the NFS and Forza saga, I hope to learn a lot with all of you.

Hi, I live in St Louis and I'm just getting into Sim Racing. Mostly spend time in RacingRoom and Automobilista 2. Dirt Rally lately. Just downloaded Rfactor2 and KartWorld

Hello, thanks to.. lock downs i am slowly building myself a sim setup, new to sims. thanks to all the mods etc for the wonderful maps and cars i have been crashing :inlove:

Aloha from Maui! Been enjoying this game for a few months now. Thought I'd say hi. Such an amazing community making this game better every day. Still a noob but got some photoshop skills. I'll and make some skins soon. Shooots!!

Nice to meet you all great to see a large community of positively amazing talent. Fell in love with motor sports when I played the first gran-turismo when I was 11 years old since then went to school to learn more about my passion of vehicle performance and have been an automotive technician for far to many years now. Forza killed online racing for me a while back but have been sim racing hotlaps and AI races since being introduced to it. Have been slowly building up my hardware (rift, GT Omega cockpit g29 <--for now. AMS2 has brought back my urge for competitive online racing along with ACC and AC mod content is amazing, all great VR experiences. Cant wait to start meeting the lot of you in my rear view mirrors and becoming active in this wonderful community! Cant thank every last one of you for your time and skills to make sim racing dreams reality.

Hi guys greetings from the beautiful Island of Barbados, my name is Dexter and I am new to sim racing and loving it. So sorry I didn't get into this like 10 years ago lol( but better late than never) I am currently using a simlab P1x rig with a Thrustmaster TX PC Racer wheel (F1 rim). Also race only in VR, using the Samsung Odyssey plus. Its great fun and hope to chat with you guys soon

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.