RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my 2nd race with R3E. The first race I got disco'd twice in quali, and after about 5 laps in the race.
Does anyone have any pointers or items of interest on why or settings that might mitigate this happening again.
If this doesn't work I'm out.
I race a bit here at RD on the rF2 servers without too many problems. It might have been a bad internet day here @ home, we'll see.

i was giving a look to replays in game and is impossible to see the other's huds even switching onboard, true or there's a way?
I don't think either HUD type works in replay mode, default or WebHUD. The car's own motec doesn't work either on other people's cars, not sure about your own. This is also true when spectating/broadcasting... no working motecs in cockpit cam.

This will be my 2nd race with R3E. The first race I got disco'd twice in quali, and after about 5 laps in the race.
Does anyone have any pointers or items of interest on why or settings that might mitigate this happening again.
If this doesn't work I'm out.
I race a bit here at RD on the rF2 servers without too many problems. It might have been a bad internet day here @ home, we'll see.
I would suggest turning any automatic updates for Windows, etc to manual and if possible use an Ethernet cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back