RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the tag, would love to join but unfortunately Fri/Sat/Sun are my work days. Working three consecutive 12 hour shifts puts me out of commission over the weekends. Feel free to tag me for M-Th events though, both EU and US.

Like Saturdays, Sundays are bad for me as well since my daughter has soccer games on Sunday. Hopefully I'll have some time when I move back to the mainland USA in August.

Just some feedback from todays us Bathurst re the new qualifying format. Although not overly realistic it was a hell of a lot of fun and worked really well, kinda like a live leaderboard challenge with 4 of us one upping each other. (Good banter over TS lol)

Also removing the need for an outlap on a track that takes over 2 minutes was a welcome addition.

I'm looking forward to the qualifying battle for this race :)

Just some feedback from todays us Bathurst re the new qualifying format. Although not overly realistic it was a hell of a lot of fun and worked really well, kinda like a live leaderboard challenge with 4 of us one upping each other. (Good banter over TS lol)

Also removing the need for an outlap on a track that takes over 2 minutes was a welcome addition.

I'm looking forward to the qualifying battle for this race :)
I slept on it and now i am sorry that i can't take part, last night after the race.....found some extra half a ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back