RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
2016-01-16 1617 0001.jpg
@Lars Hansen 2 wheels ha! Try no wheels, boy was I flying:roflmao: I am struggling on this track but I will persevere. :O_o::O_o::sleep:

I know the feeling all too well. Every time I watch those top leaderboard guys, I always try to figure out where they've strapped the rockets. :D
But the two most important corners on Bathurst is T1, and the hairpin at the end of the downhill.
Both of those lead onto the big straights, so if you can carry speed through those, you're well on the way.

:D I soooo know the feeling.
Turns out my lines and breaking points were very close. Driving the same line at speed was a different story though. Where the leaderboard leader accelerates, I have to wait. Otherwise, I push straight off the track. Thats where the leaderboard leader excels - cornering grip.
Accelerating out of the 2 longest straights is where I'm losing out most.
Must be setup.

I was on the bathurst server about 20 minutes ago.
Every 5 seconds or so, my fps monitor shows my fps goes from >118 fps to 59 fps. But the video looks more like 20 fps, with the stuttering. Then it clears up for a few seconds....then back down to 59fps. I dont have Vsync or any type of fps limiter running. I have noticed this issue in the past. It's not playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes