RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't get it...second week same thing but this time on the first corner :)
How this bloody slow down penalty works because again it shut my engine and after couple of seconds I'm disqualified :(
I don't know why that's happening a slow down means just that you are slowed for 10 seconds and then you should be as normal. I wonder if they have an update that we don't know about.

I'm terribly sorry @Velopl that I hit you and ruined your race :(

I'm having terrible issues when shifting gears, I pull the paddle and nothing happens, and only after a couple of seconds the game becomes able to recognize my gear shifting input. Sometimes I pull the paddle, nothing happens, so I pull the paddle again, and then after a few seconds delay the game downshifts/upshifts a number of gears for me. I'm guessing this is caused by Internet packet loss?

I just made a video here:

Finally! :D
Although statistically speaking that means I won't win anything for another 60 races.:(
@Robert Lemon What happened to you?
About halfway through the race you suddenly dropped 6-7 seconds?

Thanks for the race guys, and let's hope R3E gets their server-problems sorted before the championship.

I had a fun time swapping mistakes with @Nux.:D:D:D

No more moaning from @Kenny Paton please about being permanent under-secretary for Back Markers - at least you haven't been mistaken for trackside furniture. TRACKSIDE FURNITURE? :mad: TRACKSIDE FURNITURE? :mad: You'll keep... :redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::roflmao:

So Team Joyster retired to the bike shed and celebrated their 4th place, secretly congratulating themselves on the last-minute decision to remove the cushion from the sofa thereby lowering KJ's CoG by a good 200mm. The secret's definitely in the setup after all.

Should be a podium next time then, all things being equal.

I'm terribly sorry @Velopl that I hit you and ruined your race :(

I'm having terrible issues when shifting gears, I pull the paddle and nothing happens, and only after a couple of seconds the game becomes able to recognize my gear shifting input. Sometimes I pull the paddle, nothing happens, so I pull the paddle again, and then after a few seconds delay the game downshifts/upshifts a number of gears for me. I'm guessing this is caused by Internet packet loss?

I just made a video here:

That's interesting, in the last race on here in the practise session the WTCC car kept jumping into different gears at random. Thought it was a settings issue so I tried assigning my gear change paddles again. That did work but not sure in your case.

Don't forget that this game now has the gearbox protection so won't let you downchange without it being safe on the engine but that wouldn't affect upshifts so I'm not to sure my friend.

That's interesting, in the last race on here in the practise session the WTCC car kept jumping into different gears at random. Thought it was a settings issue so I tried assigning my gear change paddles again. That did work but not sure in your case.

Don't forget that this game now has the gearbox protection so won't let you downchange without it being safe on the engine but that wouldn't affect upshifts so I'm not to sure my friend.
I did try to rebind my gear change buttons, but didn't help. I ruined my engine about 10 minutes into the race and the car was really undrivable. I think I'll post this somewhere to see if anyone could help me understand what's going on.

So I joined another online race just to check this slow down issue and during a race I went off the line on purpose. First time nothing happened, just got off track warning but no slow down or anything...tried couple of times and got slow down penalty. Car slowed down and after a couple of seconds I was ready to go again!!! Seriously, I have no Idea what's going on.
Looks like I just have to drive perfectly without a slightest cut during club races;) But then I could still be pushed out of the track:cool:
If I'm DNF next time you know what happened...I won't be going through this subject again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back