At a guess I would say no. Purely because they are part of the DLC from 2013. But also you are porting from and older game title to a newer one, so in that respect I would say yes. All you can do is put it up, and if it gets removed then so be it.

I say: When you didn't buy the DLC you shall not be allowed to use that content.
I say: When you didn't buy F1 2013 you shall not be allowed to use that content.

RD says: When you didn't buy the DLC you shall not be allowed to use that content.
RD says: When you didn't buy F1 2013 you are nevertheless allowed to use that content in newer games. (logic, obviously)

So maybe it's like:
When you make the DLC content public, one could port it back to F1 2013 and use it without owning the DLC => Not allowed.
But when you make parts of the DLC content public that still require the original DLC to be copied from F1 2013 and you do not make that public => Might be allowed.

Thanks for highlighting the implication.

hello everyone, I wanted to know if there is a way to see the textures of the car without having to put in force before the game ... thanks in advance :)

Yeah, use a 3D modeling program that can open 3DS files and import the textures you desire.

...or download the 3D models made by Wilmer Chavez from this site (let's hope he don't mind, if I recommend his hard work):
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2014-cars-3d-models-for-photoshop.3808/
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2014-cars-3d-models-for-photoshop.3808/

It's very helpful, I use them too, and works great!

Basically line 121 gives more speed 122 more revs, and 125 more top speed. Or you could give them more grip lines 183 and 184.
By what amount should I edit any one of these lines? i.e. If you have a speed factor of 1 in line 121 and 3.14 in line 125, roughly what is the edit amount per second? In other words I need a starting point to get the feel of how much I want to go up or down.

I am also curious as to why all cars have the same values at these lines, is there not another factor at play here?

• Deleted member 161052

Guys, where could I get a 3D model to look at for the helmets?
Currently no one is making a helmet template. I asked Wilmer Chavez but he didn't own the game yet, even if he managed to make a 3D car model template. ML2166 doesn't own the game yet too.

Hey guys, how do people change the team names when making mods? Been playing around with the Ego editor and am either blind for missing it or am using the wrong tool! New to PC F1 had all previous titles on console, and never going back!

Hi!
Just a question, I wanted to change the (intro) sting.bik file to the official intro.
I made the .bik file and replaced it with the original (f1 2014/videos folder).
The the new intro video plays but with no sound. When the new intro finishes and the codemasters intro start the sound kicks in again.
Any solution? or is the audio file for this elsewhere?
Thanks!

Hi!
Just a question, I wanted to change the (intro) sting.bik file to the official intro.
I made the .bik file and replaced it with the original (f1 2014/videos folder).
The the new intro video plays but with no sound. When the new intro finishes and the codemasters intro start the sound kicks in again.
Any solution? or is the audio file for this elsewhere?
Thanks!
The audio cannot be edited, only the videos.

Cool thank you, I'm sorry I am a complete noob at modding and editing. How can I edit the team names in this file? I have opened it in notepad and word, but the first half is gibberish code, and the rest seems to be scripted emails.
Hi,

I've got the same problem. I've been searching but I couldn't find anything!
Do you have the solution yet?:)
Anyway, if I find it out I'll message you!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 33.3%