There are two sets of ctf files one under balanced and tracks. One under tracks is for player cars and does nothing to Ai. And the one under balanced are for Ai. I edited those for the track in China and my team mate was flaying on the track, before that he was one second slower.
ok, i found the file, but i don't know which rows i should change, i tried to look the differences between cars, but they are all equals, even the Mercedes and the Caterham :O_o:

Hi could someone tell me, how to edit *.xml files just like cameras, interiors, materials??
I'm asking 'cause I want to create Schumacher Ferrari Marlboro 2014 on mercedes livery, and I want to change files name.
The same if we put on fe2 folder highLOD, lowLOD, livery from me2 folder we need to copy as well cameras, interiors, materials, but we need to edit this files and change script me2 to fe2...
I think:/

Amm ......Sorry for stupid questions...... How can I really balance the power of fiction engines (2015 Honda engine and slightly weak TRD engine) ,realistic Japanese engines (Known as unreliable) and playable game experience (over-powered McLaren)?

Last edited:
Hi, all!
Please, someone help me! Is there any way to erase the "Infiniti" logo off the Red Bull Steering wheel? I've changed the textures, but it still visible...
You'll need to remove it from the int_rb2_oc.tga and int_rb2_sp.tga aswell as the int_rb2_main.tga main texture.

You'll need to remove it from the int_rb2_oc.tga and int_rb2_sp.tga aswell as the int_rb2_main.tga main texture.

It's done. Removed from all the 3 dds files, even from the int_generic.tga (don't know, that last one has any effect, but I've made it...) The logo itself hasn't got any color (except the carbon-like base color), but it is visible, like some kind of relief on the steering wheel's top side... I'm afraid, it's something with the geometry itself.
Later (when my son went to sleep... ;) ) I'm gonna upload a screenshot, to see, what I try to tell.
Anyway, thanks for the help, and also regards to ParkYongLee for his answer.

logo_on_wheel_1.jpg
logo_on_wheel_2.jpg
So, that's what I'm talked about, in the red circle, marked with the red arrow.
(the wheel itself currently uses the Toro Rosso textures)

View attachment 70527 View attachment 70528 So, that's what I'm talked about, in the red circle, marked with the red arrow.
(the wheel itself currently uses the Toro Rosso textures)
On looking at the model of the steering wheel, the logo you are trying to remove is actually a 3d badge so to speak. In other words you won't get rid of it fully as it isn't just a logo like you would get on a car texture.

qJFYi4.jpg

There are two sets of ctf files one under balanced and tracks. One under tracks is for player cars and does nothing to Ai. And the one under balanced are for Ai. I edited those for the track in China and my team mate was flaying on the track, before that he was one second slower.
i have the EGO ctf editor, but cannot find a download link for the "ctfSchemaf12014" file so that i can edit my 2014 files, could you possibly tell me where i can find a download for this file.

Estoril and Imola: is it allowed to be uploaded in RD ?
View attachment 70566
At a guess I would say no. Purely because they are part of the DLC from 2013. But also you are porting from and older game title to a newer one, so in that respect I would say yes. All you can do is put it up, and if it gets removed then so be it.

I say: When you didn't buy the DLC you shall not be allowed to use that content.
I say: When you didn't buy F1 2013 you shall not be allowed to use that content.

RD says: When you didn't buy the DLC you shall not be allowed to use that content.
RD says: When you didn't buy F1 2013 you are nevertheless allowed to use that content in newer games. (logic, obviously)

So maybe it's like:
When you make the DLC content public, one could port it back to F1 2013 and use it without owning the DLC => Not allowed.
But when you make parts of the DLC content public that still require the original DLC to be copied from F1 2013 and you do not make that public => Might be allowed.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%