Can anyone send me a language_eng file that has been untouched? I forgot to back up mine and I was going to create a mod so that you could choose who you wanted to kick in career mode. To do this I need the language_eng file so once again can anybody send me it or give me a link to find it?

I have a question about the drivers arms animations. I would like to remove the steering animations in cockpitview. Does anybody know how to do that?

Under anime I think it is they have the steering wheel animations I believe. If you want to edit something like that I would probably talk to someone who edits camera views or who makes steering wheels. On the subject of steering wheels which file has the steering wheels in it?

I used ego database editor o open file in f1 2014 but failed to convert bin. No problems for database of 2013 edition. Anybody knows how to solve it ? tnx.

Can anyone send me a language_eng file that has been untouched? I forgot to back up mine and I was going to create a mod so that you could choose who you wanted to kick in career mode. To do this I need the language_eng file so once again can anybody send me it or give me a link to find it?
use steam to verify your game, backup your modded files before doing so

Hi..I am trying to edit my datebase and make some guys a bit better .. I went to ai_driver and raised/lowered some virtual performance and speed-in values but it doesnt seem to change anything at all..? To test it, I reduced everyone except raikkonen (made him like rosberg was originally) but it didnt change anything..what am I doing wrong?

Hey guys! I am making a fantasy mod but it requires that I change the performance of the backmarkers (caterham/marussia) and I can't seem to do this right. I replaced their .ctf files with the ones of the Red Bull, and for me when I drive it's awesome, but let's say Im driving as Bianchi in that super fast marussia ( with the RB's .ctf files), chilton is still at the back ._. I wonder how to make him faster.

I tried everything I could think would work. I changed the virtual performance in f1teams table in the database from 0.85 to 1 (same as mercedes). I also increased chilton's ai performance to the same as Nico Rosberg but he isn't going any faster xD :p .. Can somebody help me? That'd be awesome.

Actually I am trying to figure this out since 2012 :p, I hope i'll be able to find a solution now.

Regards

Hi..I am trying to edit my datebase and make some guys a bit better .. I went to ai_driver and raised/lowered some virtual performance and speed-in values but it doesnt seem to change anything at all..? To test it, I reduced everyone except raikkonen (made him like rosberg was originally) but it didnt change anything..what am I doing wrong?
Make sure you change the file name to database and not schema

I am trying to do some modding myself now and I want to reduce the cars slipstream effect like in the F1 2014 Database mod found on this site. In what file do I have to search to correctly edit this?

Guys, how do you work effectively with the Specocc files?
two ways (i usually do) :
1. color the copied layers to the channel <- for logos and main color. you can also play with levels if you know the color of shadows and highlights for each channel.
2. play with levels <- for parts like screws, carbon, camera etc. you should know the color for shadows and highlights.

How would one go about editing the database file (never done any editing on a F1 game before) to make the AI slightly faster or slightly slower on a difficulty setting? Reason I'm asking is because I'm too quick for the second highest difficulty, but too slow for the highest. Any help would be much appreciated.

Does anybody know a good way to make the suits? All that I would like to change is the name, but it seems to be behind some kind of shadowing. Is the shadowing really necessary? And if so, how would I go about in editing the name behind it?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back