RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
I had very good first race. Finished 3rd and then pressed escape. And then it kicked me out of server. So I could not join the second race:(. I was looking forward to it. Hope you guys had a lot of fun.

First race was ok. In second race I was lapping alone on last place :(
@Piotr Dul it seems like that today you were driving stunts in both races ;) and I had a pleasure to see them from my car.

race one
2019-02-05-2256-0003.jpg

race two
2019-02-05-2248-0001.jpg

First of all my apologies to @FeltHat for that hit at T1L1 in the first race and to @kamackeris for slow you down after I spun my car and parked right at front of you. Since practice I was struggling with car setup. It was either stable but slow and with turning circle of a moon or quick but completely unstable. During Quali did one lap a below avarege and nearley the end was on a decent run but there was not enough time for full lap (once again).
Race 1 was a disaster. Once again sorry for that move in the beginning.
Race 2 better. Had a much better pace and was slowly moving up the ladder with some close action with @Ross Garland and @Øyvind Andersen. In the end of the race was closing to @kamackeris but Paul suddenly disappear at front of me :confused: So next target was @FeltHat but didn't have enough time to catch him.
Congrats to podium winners of course :thumbsup:
P.S. Looks like some of you still struggling with launch control. It's super easy, you just have to press the button, full throttle and release it before 5th red light comes off. Know worries there will be no jump start. Looks like it's a bug but that's how this works :O_o:

First of all my apologies to @FeltHat for that hit at T1L1 in the first race and to @kamackeris for slow you down after I spun my car and parked right at front of you. Since practice I was struggling with car setup. It was either stable but slow and with turning circle of a moon or quick but completely unstable. During Quali did one lap a below avarege and nearley the end was on a decent run but there was not enough time for full lap (once again).
Race 1 was a disaster. Once again sorry for that move in the beginning.
Race 2 better. Had a much better pace and was slowly moving up the ladder with some close action with @Ross Garland and @Øyvind Andersen. In the end of the race was closing to @kamackeris but Paul suddenly disappear at front of me :confused: So next target was @FeltHat but didn't have enough time to catch him.
Congrats to podium winners of course :thumbsup:
hey man no worries still had fun !! just don't do that tomorrow night mate!!

What an event yesterday.
I have seen cars in the air, 3-wide battles, defending, attacking, connection issues, ... Complete pack of joy and sweat.
I enjoyed it a lot, that 1st-turn curb mixed with cards as usual. @KKJUN you was defending like bulldog. With @FeltHat who was making intense and long-lasting pressure from back, This combo made my evening really tough which can confirm my sweaty ass.. :sick: :)
Looking forward for next one, I hope I can make time for it soon.
Thank you guys! :rolleyes:

But seriously mate. If you need some help finishing off your project I will be willing to lend you a hand. I can probably make a son or two to help as well.
I probably have said this in a private message upon thinking about it. But it would have lost the community spirit of helping each other in what that means. Because that's what I'm all about.
Just p.m. me with details and I will do what I can to help, if it's needed.
Cheers man, bit late replying, coz I'm actually doing something productive, am so, so close now, hang monitors and wire up (3 weeks then), planning my first drive later today, body withstanding.
Gonna be so hard as everything is totally different, just better be worth the fortnight it's taken to just pop a triple monitor stand in, probably been finished way earlier if I wasn't so pinickety about everything :rolleyes: (old age I guess) and if I put something down, not to be seen for a couple day's, once, I did it 50 times, lost the 10mm spanner for 8 day's and it was right in front of my face the whole time. :O_o:
Fingers crossed I shall be at the ball tomorrow evening, hopefully with more than one shoe!
Thanks again for your kind offer, very much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back