Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Apoligies for not racing race 2. I lost FFB late in race 1 (which caused me to spin), had to exit the game to reset it and couldnt get back in. Oh well, lesson learned. Cheers for the racing guys, quite a fun game this with the best FFB I've tried so far :). Now to stop the wheel from overheating (I think)...

<suggestion>Maybe collect suggestions during the event and then create small pool here</suggestion>
Collecting suggestions via voice chat is fine, but we don't run polls, votes or suggestion threads on RD for club racing. They inevitably just lead to people just wanting to run their favourite combos, which do not necessarily mean good racing. It also usually results in the same old thing every time... the vocal minority demanding the fastest cars on the most challenging tracks... which isn't suitable for an inclusive racing club. And it puts staff under pressure to choose one suggestion over another, which can leave those not chosen feeling put out.

That's why being a race organiser isn't the piece-of-piss job many people tend to think it is. We have to take off our own personal preference hat, and try to come up with events that will provide the most exciting online racing for the community at large. Doing that week in, week out isn't easy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back