Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
:cry:I'm gonna have to pull out as my reverb's head strap has broke right where the cable connects! A bit gutted as god knows how long it'll take to get a replacement? Only 5 months old as well. I may have to upgrade to the G2 (if I can sell the pro). I'll catch you all back on track as soon as I get things fixed. If anyone live streams ill watch races on that.

my reverb's head strap has broke right where the cable connects! A bit gutted as god knows how long it'll take to get a replacement? Only 5 months old as well. I may have to upgrade to the G2
This sounds like the sort of excuse I'd expect my wife to believe when I want to buy something new :laugh:

Seriously though, that's unfortunate mate, hope you get it fixed soon (or replaced ;))

This sounds like the sort of excuse I'd expect my wife to believe when I want to buy something new :laugh:

Seriously though, that's unfortunate mate, hope you get it fixed soon (or replaced ;))

Haha,yeah I’m just convincing myself this is how I’ll get the G2 It still has 18 months warranty left. I can’t race without VR anymore as I’ve been spoilt with the visuals. Hopefully they send me a new strap soon.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.