Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I apologize folks. I have to relinquish spot #14, as the plumber had to reschedule for tomorrow afternoon (I'm near Chicago). It's a shame because this is about the only car I can paint between the lines with!

Is it possible to change the in game name?? I want to use my real name, not my Steam nick.
At the moment the only way to change your in-game name is to change your Steam name. I don't recommend making that your real name though! I believe Reiza have said that proper user profiles will be added at some point, but until then this is how it is.

Did my first 3 laps yesterday on this unknown track. The track lives up to its name. Very curvy.

And quite uncommon turns. You expect left, but track goes right. Confusing. Seems like i need to learn the track during the race then. :rolleyes:

Anyone willing to share a setup for this to get rid of the understeer/push?
As a hint. Go to Time Trial. Load this car/track combo and add some Ghosts. In most cases you can grab the setup of the ghost and save it.
But be careful. A time trial setup may not work that well in a race. ;)

Im sorry to say it but i think i might be out... My pc has now decided to say **** u to my hard drive space E and F... So i need to work out why so i might be gone for some time... :(

Well dont know what the hell happen? Qualy ended I was waiting for it to go to race it kept changing and saying qualy then an exit tab came up so i figured i had to hit exit NOT sent packing and it wouldn't let me back in. Sucked... Can someone point me to ANS2 procedure to progress thru the sessions. Was my 1st attempt.

Hi uys!

It is normaly not my way to stop racing by press the "ESC" button.
But this time...
Sometimes it is a shame how some drivers act.
At least on start of first race...
And middle of second
AND they kick "Golden Rules" with their throttle food.

Some guys should look the replay and think about their way of racing.
It is unrespectfull against other drivers and the organisation who try to make
a good event.

Nice evening gys
Didi

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back