AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
For docker, you need to change the http hostname in the server manager config.yml to use 0.0.0.0 instead of localhost. this will make it available for docker to bind to the host machine. Hope this helps :)

m( And the info is right there in the config's comment. Sorry again. Maybe a hint in the README on GitHub prevents further "does not work mimimi" ;-)

Aaaand it's working, lads & gents. Looking forward to check this out.

"Start Practice Events"

Every 2 Hs. an event closes but if there are two or more events that match car and track.....
Should visualize the best lap of each pilot and sum of laps.

Is it possible?

Along those lines (I think!), while in the 2hr looping practice could the Live Timing page show the current fastest lap, alongside the best lap for each driver for that event to date so far?

Last edited:
m( And the info is right there in the config's comment. Sorry again. Maybe a hint in the README on GitHub prevents further "does not work mimimi" ;-)

Aaaand it's working, lads & gents. Looking forward to check this out.

Glad it's working. I'm pretty sure the error is on my part here for not making the config.yml clear enough, or perhaps not making the docker setup instructions clear enough. Our next release will have the config file bind to 0.0.0.0 by default to avoid this confusion :)

Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

sTracker support, championship fixes, timezone fixes

• Adds support for sTracker. Read the new config.yml file for more information on setting up sTracker.
  • Adds support for running processes alongside the Assetto Corsa server. Each process is run when the server is started, and killed when the server is stopped. See config.yml for more information.
  • Improves UDP forwarding to only forward as many bytes as were received.
  • Log outputs are now limited to a size of 1MB. When the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This looks cool, couple of questions (sorry have not read everything)

1) can you cycle tracks with your tool? (next track get's loaded by the server once current race is finished)
2) can you run multiple instances? (Multiple servers with different track-sets e.g. race, drift and touge)
3) does it support day night time multiplier?
4) can you set random weather?

Hi, thanks! And no problem, I'll answer as best as I can:

1) Yes, you can add custom races to an auto loop that the server will cycle through.
2) There's nothing stopping you from running multiple server instances on different ports, although you'll have a separate manager for each one. If there's enough interest we could look at implementing multiple servers on one manager instance (a couple people have asked for it already).
3) Yes, but only if the clients (and server) have Sol installed.
4) Kind of? The Assetto server picks a random weather configuration from a set of weathers. So if you add one weather that one will be used, but if you add five different ones it will pick one at random. It does require you to enter a set of potential weathers for it to pick from though.

Hi Hecrer,

Thanks for your reply. I think with the auto DL of tracks and cars i was thinking of CM which allows this. For some reason i was getting mixed up. sorry. With regard to the OSRW tracks it is odd as ive never had an issue before with running from the ACservermanager. I must be doing something wrong. Thanks again. I am looking forward to updates. Cheers,
DrDoomsLab.

I have installed version 1.1.3 today and found that I'm unable to add a second weather for a Custom Race. It does not matter if I create a new one or edit an existing Custom Race. When I click on the "ADD WEATHER" button, all I get is "Internal Server Error".

Checking the output in the console, I get an "Panic: runtime error: index out of range" error.

Only thing I did was upload the SOL weathers, rest is a fresh acserver installation.

Attachments

• manager.txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 269
I have installed version 1.1.3 today and found that I'm unable to add a second weather for a Custom Race. It does not matter if I create a new one or edit an existing Custom Race. When I click on the "ADD WEATHER" button, all I get is "Internal Server Error".

Checking the output in the console, I get an "Panic: runtime error: index out of range" error.

Only thing I did was upload the SOL weathers, rest is a fresh acserver installation.

Does the error occur as soon as you press add weather or does it happen when you click start/edit race at the bottom? If if happens on pressing add weather, it sounds like perhaps there is something wrong with how the javascript is handling things. What browser are you using?

Were you running a previous version beforehand or is 1.1.3 the first one you've installed?

As soon as I press the Add Weather button. Firefox 62.0.
Honestly, I didn't think a browser related issue would cause an internal server error so I didn't check it. But you are right of course. Worked fine in Chrome.

/Edit: Was a completely fresh install on the machine I used.

I feel like maybe I've missed something in the setup, but when I start a race, it randomizes the plugin ports, so the automatic stracker pickup doesn't work. With the previous version it randomized them, but I would just edit the cfg file back to 11000 and 12000 and kick off Stracker. I can still do this, but the port randomization in the cfg kills the automatic integration

I feel like maybe I've missed something in the setup, but when I start a race, it randomizes the plugin ports, so the automatic stracker pickup doesn't work. With the previous version it randomized them, but I would just edit the cfg file back to 11000 and 12000 and kick off Stracker. I can still do this, but the port randomization in the cfg kills the automatic integration

Nevermind. I found the lines I missed in the stracker config.

Hi i still have problems with login

What problems are you having with login? Have you defined users in the config.yml following the instructions inside the config.yml? If you just use the default config.yml you should be able to log in with the username 'superadmin' and the password 'admin'.

What problems are you having with login? Have you defined users in the config.yml following the instructions inside the config.yml? If you just use the default config.yml you should be able to log in with the username 'superadmin' and the password 'admin'.
okay i backed with the original file and it works thx

Hi!
First, amazing tool, really!
I just wanted to ask though, is it possible to change the server executable name?
E.g. I want the server manager to start acServerWrapper.exe instead of acServer.exe
If it was possible, it would be great!

Hi!
First, amazing tool, really!
I just wanted to ask though, is it possible to change the server executable name?
E.g. I want the server manager to start acServerWrapper.exe instead of acServer.exe
If it was possible, it would be great!

Hi,

Thanks! It currently isn't possible to change the executable name, but it definitely could be. We'll try to get it included with the next release.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back