Our aim with this tool was to make server management for AC as seamless and sensible as possible, and to add some new features that AC hasn't seen before!
Please read the readme.txt included in the download for installation instructions!
- Quick Race Mode
- Custom Race Mode with saved presets
- Live Timings for current sessions, with Admin control panel
- Results pages for all previous sessions, with the ability to apply penalties
- Content Management - Upload tracks, weather and cars
- Advanced Car Details - View statistics, powerful search, modify tags and more
- Schedule events (with optional recurrence rules), with a built in calendar of events
- Sol Integration - Sol weather is compatible, including 24 hour time cycles (session start may advance/reverse time really fast before it syncs up - requires drivers to launch from content manager)
- Championship mode - configure multiple race events and keep track of driver, class and team points with built in sign up forms
- Race Weekends (premium) - configure complex race weekends with custom filtering and sorting between sessions
- Automatic event looping
- Server Logs / Options Editing
- Content Manager integration
- Accounts system with different permissions levels
- Linux and Windows Support!
- Multi-Server Management (premium)
- Lua Plugin Scripts (premium)
If you have any questions please check the Wiki to see if they have been answered there!
There is a full album with images of each page available here.
If you'd like a server but don't know how/have the resources to do so yourself, we offer server hosting complete with Server Manager at emperorservers.com.
If you're interested you can join the community on our Discord.
Finally, if you feel like donating to us then we'd be very grateful! You can do that through PayPal. Any donation of $10 or more will also net you the premium version of the manager, which has a bunch of cool advanced features!
Thanks for having a look at/trying our project, we've been working on this for a while and hope that it helps some people out.