AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I need to convert HTTP to HTTPS to use this excellent tool.
Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS)

Can someone help me with a guide or video?

The question is .... It is possible to convert to the WEB of "AC Server Manager" in/at HTTPS?

Last edited:
I need to convert HTTP to HTTPS to use this excellent tool.
Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS)

Can someone help me with a guide or video?

The question is .... It is possible to convert to the WEB of "AC Server Manager" in/at HTTPS?

Your best bet for this is to look into setting up a Reverse Proxy via a webserver such as nginx or apache2. I've set Server Manager up using HTTPS very easily using nginx as a reverse proxy and letsencrypt for certificates.

Thks seejy !

Hecrer,

For the profile or group "read" ....
I don't see the need to download (Export) "sensitive" information.
What do you think?
********************************************************************************************
- name: spectator
group: read
password: 4f321b12ec27a87579ae91ea3287cb33 # 'spectate' - CHANGE THIS
********************************************************************************************
irLTYZV.jpg

sLFPRZN.jpg

4pL8Eg3.jpg

another topic .... I can't "go to" the left .... that is ... I can't reach number 1

FAyTVbf.jpg

Good find on this one, we hadn't tested with so many results! Will fix that with the next update.

In terms of users with read permissions being able to access the raw JSON, none of the information is what I'd consider sensitive, it's all publicly available (with or without the server manager), and all displayed on the web page anyway.

Hi,

About Multiserver management:

An interesting idea would be to analyze how "Content Manager" works.
For each instance or dedicated Server create a Preset (Folder)
In the same way it works "acServerManager.exe"

kbUCfbr.jpg

How does AC manage invalid lap sectors? I see the results JSON includes cuts but assume that's only if you've set Wheels Out in the setup? I've noticed though that SideKick for example will not register your lap if you've cut the track, would there be a way to show if a sector is invalid - not do anything about it, just show it as invalid?

How does AC manage invalid lap sectors? I see the results JSON includes cuts but assume that's only if you've set Wheels Out in the setup? I've noticed though that SideKick for example will not register your lap if you've cut the track, would there be a way to show if a sector is invalid - not do anything about it, just show it as invalid?

Unfortunately we can't tell where a cut was in terms of individual sectors. Although as it stands if a lap contains a cut then the time of that lap is not valid in the calculations for your average lap time, and the lap time itself (and all sectors) become invalid for your fastest lap/sector. If a lap has a cut and is faster than your average lap time a small icon is placed on the lap in the results table to signify that you may have achieved the lap time by cheating.

Thanks

Is a cut registered only if you set less than 4 wheels out? For example, we notice a fastest lap for someone (who would then acquire a point in our championship) but the final sector is 6 seconds quicker than all the other laps due to them straight-lining a chicane at full speed, if I look in the json I don't see any cuts logged for that lap so wondered where that information is stored? Are you saying that your results would highlight this? I don't want to set the Wheels Out lower as the punishment is too harsh and spoils the race.

Last edited:
Is a cut registered only if you set more than less than 4 wheels out? For example, we notice a fastest lap for someone (who would then acquire a point in our championship) but the final sector is 6 seconds quicker than all the other laps due to them straight-lining a chicane at full speed, if I look in the json I don't see any cuts logged for that lap so wondered where that information is stored? Are you saying that your results would highlight this? I don't want to set the Wheels Out lower as the punishment is too harsh and spoils the race.

The game registers cuts based on the number of wheels out you set on the server. As far as I'm aware it should work with four wheels set, although admittedly we nearly always race with three wheels out set. Unfortunately we only have the information the game gives us, so if the JSON file doesn't have the cuts in it, then we don't have any information about cuts.

And yes, when a lap with a cut is faster than a driver's average the following should happen:

Screenshot-20190307115057-942x295.png

As you can see, this drivers second sector and lap are not set as their fastest lap because they cut the track, even though they were faster.

The only other variable here is the track itself, some tracks (usually mod tracks, but some official tracks have this problem too) have very wonky ideas about which surfaces are legal and don't always detect a cut when they probably should.

I'll try to do some testing with four wheels out set when I have some free time, although if it doesn't work properly then there's not much I could do to fix it, as it sounds like the game itself is the problem here.

Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back