AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
We'll definitely have a look into it!

Thanks

About fixed setup:

A simple solution would be to manually report the path of the fixed setup in file server_cfg.ini

[DATA]
DESCRIPTION=
EXSERVEREXE=
EXSERVERBAT=
EXSERVERHIDEWIN=0
WEBLINK=
WELCOME_PATH=
FIXED_SETUP_0=0|C:\Users\Luis Mercury\Documents\Assetto Corsa\setups\eatc_subaru_wrx\suzuka_0.9\mmm.ini

in this section (for saying an idea or example)
khQvzn3.jpg

I'll try to do some testing with four wheels out set when I have some free time, although if it doesn't work properly then there's not much I could do to fix it, as it sounds like the game itself is the problem here.

Thank you for your answers! We don't run with three wheels out because sometimes you do run wide and go off track but lose a load of time in the process anyway, being penalised by the game for doing it as well seems unfair so we tend to just trust each other!

I only wondered if there was something other than cuts that invalidated the lap, because (as far as I know) Sidekick won't register your "dirty" lap as fastest in its own database if you do cut the track.

The game registers cuts based on the number of wheels out you set on the server. As far as I'm aware it should work with four wheels set, although admittedly we nearly always race with three wheels out set. Unfortunately we only have the information the game gives us, so if the JSON file doesn't have the cuts in it, then we don't have any information about cuts.

And yes, when a lap with a cut is faster than a driver's average the following should happen:

View attachment 295285

As you can see, this drivers second sector and lap are not set as their fastest lap because they cut the track, even though they were faster.

The only other variable here is the track itself, some tracks (usually mod tracks, but some official tracks have this problem too) have very wonky ideas about which surfaces are legal and don't always detect a cut when they probably should.

I'll try to do some testing with four wheels out set when I have some free time, although if it doesn't work properly then there's not much I could do to fix it, as it sounds like the game itself is the problem here.

Thanks

Setting "Allowed wheels out" to 4 means it won't register a cut even if all 4 wheels are off the track. 3 is the most lenient setting as it allows 3 wheels to be off the track before it registers a cut (once the 4th leaves the track).

Hi, what did the folder structure that you were trying to upload look like?

Thanks
Trying to update the weather folder from Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\weather

All Sol configuration performed as instructed per PDF. Thanks for being so proactive and taking the time to respond to all of us.

Trying to update the weather folder from Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\weather

All Sol configuration performed as instructed per PDF. Thanks for being so proactive and taking the time to respond to all of us.

Sounds like you're doing everything right, what OS/browser are you using? Does uploading tracks/cars work properly?

And no worries, it's really great for us to see people using our little program, and we're happy to support it as well as we can!

Hi Hecrer,
We did a short test and we had this problem:
The test consisted of 2 races in Championship mode (Silverstone y Magione)

the advance bar was in 50%
5pOhJ7S.jpg

although there were 2 races, it only took Magione
YZnIb6q.jpg

In this test (Magione and Silverstone) we used the option "-1" (inverted grid) but it never worked.

Thanks

Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

Results Bug Fixes, Custom Race Fix

• Increase number of results per result listing page to 20.
  • Add a 404 error for results pages that don't exist
  • Results listing page now shows 10 pages in the pagination bar with options to skip to the front and end,
    and forwards/backwards by 10 pages
  • Fixed an issue with named Custom Race entrants losing their car/skin on race start
  • Collision speeds on Live Timings page are now rounded to 2 decimal...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Hecrer,
We did a short test and we had this problem:
The test consisted of 2 races in Championship mode (Silverstone y Magione)

the advance bar was in 50%
5pOhJ7S.jpg

although there were 2 races, it only took Magione

In this test (Magione and Silverstone) we used the option "-1" (inverted grid) but it never worked.

Thanks

You can keep your config.yml. From now on I'll post to confirm if you need to change it in the update, but usually just assume you can keep your old config.

I had a look on your server and the championship thinks the event was never started. Did you start it from the championship page using the buttons you can see in the screenshot below? If you did then I'll have to do some further digging into what went wrong.

2019-03-08 18_22_51-Window.png

We're looking into the reverse grid options, I'll let you know when I have an idea of what might be going on.

Thanks

This is an awesome resource, thank you. I can't seem to get wet tracks to run. Any ideas?

Because the wet tracks are only layouts, not whole new tracks, you'll have to install them to your own Assetto Corsa locally, and then re-upload the entire track folder to Server Manager. For example install Wet Mod via content manager, then find your "Spa" folder, if you wanted wet Spa, and re-upload the whole of Spa, rather than trying to only upload the Wet Mod layouts on their own.

Are we able to import existing acServer CFGs as custom championships?

Great work btw

Thanks very much!

Unfortunately no, the format of our custom races looks quite different to theirs (for functionality reasons). It would probably be possible to make a conversion tool, but it's not in our planned feature list at the moment. As Captain Condescending said you could run multiple instances on different ports just fine.

Thanks

Because the wet tracks are only layouts, not whole new tracks, you'll have to install them to your own Assetto Corsa locally, and then re-upload the entire track folder to Server Manager. For example install Wet Mod via content manager, then find your "Spa" folder, if you wanted wet Spa, and re-upload the whole of Spa, rather than trying to only upload the Wet Mod layouts on their own.

Right, thanks and I get that. But is there a way with this tool to then force the layout of "wet?" I guess now that I say that I realize I didn't look at the layouts drop down so probably it's there. I will look. Thanks.

Ok I looked and some of the "wet" layouts do upload but some do not. Nords did, but Monza, Laguna Seca, and Feldberg at least do not. They do show up when you select the folder ... but don't show up after you upload.

Possibly a bug?

Ok I looked and some of the "wet" layouts do upload but some do not. Nords did, but Monza, Laguna Seca, and Feldberg at least do not. They do show up when you select the folder ... but don't show up after you upload.

Possibly a bug?

I think this is down to the way we look at layouts when the track is uploaded. I'm hoping we can build a fix for this in the next update.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back