• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Misc AC Server Manager 1.3.1

An improved web interface to manage an Assetto Corsa server.

1. Hecrer

Hecrer

Ratings:
    +31
    Hecrer submitted a new resource:

AC Server Manager - An improved web interface to manage an Assetto Corsa server.

Read more about this resource...

• Love Love x 1
  2. tibalotte

tibalotte
    Premium

Ratings:
    +14
    Excellent interface. Really nice. One thing though, I found that in championship mode, the number of points allocated by the system produced a strange effect. It allocate the maximum point (25) from 11th place to the end of the grid automatically. Should be 0. Of course we can change it manually, but is it possible to do it automatically

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  3. Hecrer

Hecrer

Ratings:
    +31
    Thanks very much, glad you like it! Good spot there, we should be able to get that sorted, I'll add it to the todo list.

• Like Like x 1
  4. noxxfaxx

noxxfaxx

Ratings:
    +25
    I have placed the path of the server folder of assetto corsa and the page opens in the browser, but when I go to login I do not open any user, do you know what the reason may be? the users left by default, name = username

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. VRA

VRA
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    I get the web interface but can't log in. I have setup a new account with an Md5 password. it states server offline

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SoulMaTriX3

SoulMaTriX3

Ratings:
    +1
    Odd question as I figure out how to get this working... Any off chance of AI/bots integration for online races? I don't know if this can even be done. Why? My racing group (family) is small and would like some AI competition to challenge the group versus seasoned racers found here on RD, :)

7. InsaneOzzie

InsaneOzzie

Ratings:
    +856
    Is there multiserver support on the horizon in the future?

8. ShinyAndy

ShinyAndy

Ratings:
    +20
    Would there be a way to integrate scheduling of championships with this tool, so you could automatically start each one at a particular date/time? I know you could probably do this with crons on a Linux server but my beard isn't long enough and I am using a Windows machine!

9. Hecrer

Hecrer

Ratings:
    +31
    Have you tried logging in with the default account, name = superadmin password=admin? Sounds like you might have gotten the default username wrong.

Thanks for giving it a go!

10. Hecrer

Hecrer

Ratings:
    +31
    Does the default admin account also not work or just the one you're attempting to add? My only guess is that the formatting of your added account could be a bit off (yml is tetchy about line spacing), try to follow the existing formatting exactly. Don't worry about the server offline message, the server only starts when you start a race.

Thanks

11. Hecrer

Hecrer

Ratings:
    +31
    Sorry but this is way outside of the scope of this project, for whatever reason Assetto Corsa doesn't support AI online at all. I don't know if online AI would be possible, but it's not really our area of expertise.

Thanks

12. Hecrer

Hecrer

Ratings:
    +31
    This is a cool idea, but for the moment we're not planning on it. I've opened an issue on the GitHub though (https://github.com/cj123/assetto-server-manager/issues/117). If there's enough interest we could look into it, but it would probably take some time to complete.

Thanks

13. Hecrer

Hecrer

Ratings:
    +31
    I'm sure your beard is plenty long enough! Anyway great idea, I've added it to the issues list on GitHub, I don't see why we couldn't add this for the next release.

• Haha Haha x 1
  14. ShinyAndy

ShinyAndy

Ratings:
    +20
    Cleanly shaven so I don't think it's even legal to mess with Linux ;)

For our league I tend to have a 24hr looping practice running all week, an "official" 2 hour practice session on a Thursday and then practice/qual/race on a Sunday. Track changes every week too so having to login and stop/change/start things at an exact time is often challenging whilst running a life!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hecrer

Hecrer

Ratings:
    +31
    Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

A Few Minor Tweaks

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Luis Mercury

Luis Mercury

Ratings:
    +1
    It's a great tool Mate!
    Works correctly
    [​IMG]

Is it possible to access this portal from the internet?
    because it gives me error.
    [​IMG]

17. Hecrer

Hecrer

Ratings:
    +31
    Yes it is, but you'll have to change the http host name in config.yml from localhost to 0.0.0.0: 8774. You might need to allow this port through your firewall too. The reason it isn't working now is because localhost is shielded from external access.

Thanks

18. Luis Mercury

Luis Mercury

Ratings:
    +1
    Awesome !!!

It´s ok !

19. Luis Mercury

Luis Mercury

Ratings:
    +1
    +1
    for windows

20. InsaneOzzie

InsaneOzzie

Ratings:
    +856
    Cool, thanks for the heads up, hopefully it's something that can be implemented in the not too distant future.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.