AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

Track Maps, Scheduled Events, Reverse Grids and more!

We recommend re-uploading all of your tracks after doing this update! Some new features will only work with
new track assets!

Please also consult the config.yml in the zip file, there is a new section: "live_map" that you must add to your
config.yml to get live map functionality!

• Added a Live Map. You'll need to re-upload your tracks to see the live map, since it requires new track assets.
  • Added support for 'Reverse Grid Positions' races...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hecrer updated AC Server Manager with a new update entry:

Live Track Map, Event Scheduling, Reverse Grid Positions and More!

We recommend re-uploading all of your tracks after doing this update! Some new features will only work with new track assets!

Please also consult the config.yml in the zip file, there is a new section: "live_map" that you must add to your config.yml to get live map functionality!

• Added a Live Map. You'll need to re-upload your tracks to see the live map, since it requires new track assets.
  • Added support for 'Reverse Grid Positions' races...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to link sTracker?

because in server:cfg.ini this fields are variable fields.

UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=57xxx
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:57xxx

And they do not match the ones parameterized in this site. "Server->Options"
blsquY7.jpg

Is it possible to link sTracker?

because in server:cfg.ini this fields are variable fields.

UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=57xxx
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:57xxx

And they do not match the ones parameterized in this site. "Server->Options"
blsquY7.jpg

It looks like sTracker doesn't work with server manager. I think it is possible for us to support it, but it will require an update to server manager to do so. In theory v1.1.0 does support sTracker, but the way in which sTracker reads the config file means that it can't work directly with server manager at the moment. Look out for an update in the next few days to properly address this.

Like it a lot so far. After a bit of wondering what to do i went though the config file. Figured out most things. And redid my portforwarding / firewall (its been a while for me running a server) i got it working ok. But i still have some issues / Questions. Sorry if these Q's have been asked before but i've not seen so far. Can you add multiple tracks/cars in one selection in any way? I don't want to select my whole folder of cars / tracks as i tryed this with cars and it got up to 133 cars, just got to the end of BMW's, and it gave up. I can add cars manually but only one by one. It would be grate to have an options to add all KS cars / tracks in one go as an option. And also be able to select multible folders for the server to import. I also found the "drag folder" option does not seem to work even for single folders or multiple ones, at least for me it does not. I was also wondering where or if (i might have understood this wrong) you can set a DL location for mod tracks and cars for people joining the server? I can't seem to find the option. Or an i wrong. Can you not set this up? Thanks for all your work. Cheers. DrDoomsLab.

Another thing i have found is any track that i have that has a OSRW layout or any other extra layout on a stock KS track like Brands Hatch GP, or Nords, or Nords GP, it would throw a checksum error for the person with out the OSRW layout even though im not using that layout, just a stock one (i only have had one friend connect for testiing). Is this something to do with the track import? I tryed stock tracks without any extra layouts and they are working fine. also mod tracks. Am i best to just get rid of the OSRW layouts? Cheers. DrDoomsLab.

Like it a lot so far. After a bit of wondering what to do i went though the config file. Figured out most things. And redid my portforwarding / firewall (its been a while for me running a server) i got it working ok. But i still have some issues / Questions. Sorry if these Q's have been asked before but i've not seen so far. Can you add multiple tracks/cars in one selection in any way? I don't want to select my whole folder of cars / tracks as i tryed this with cars and it got up to 133 cars, just got to the end of BMW's, and it gave up. I can add cars manually but only one by one. It would be grate to have an options to add all KS cars / tracks in one go as an option. And also be able to select multible folders for the server to import. I also found the "drag folder" option does not seem to work even for single folders or multiple ones, at least for me it does not. I was also wondering where or if (i might have understood this wrong) you can set a DL location for mod tracks and cars for people joining the server? I can't seem to find the option. Or an i wrong. Can you not set this up? Thanks for all your work. Cheers. DrDoomsLab.

Hi,

I'll try to cover everything you've asked in both posts, let me know if I miss anything!

Yeah unfortunately large numbers of cars/tracks upset the browser a lot. With the current system you could place a few cars/tracks at a time in a cars/tracks folder and upload those to speed the process up. We might have a look in to a multi folder select and a kind of auto ks import, those sound like good ideas (but they'll be a little way down our todo list), thanks!

You can't automatically download missing content to clients in game, Assetto Corsa doesn't have any functionality for this. Don't think there's anything we can do about this I'm afraid.

Again the OSRW issue is with the Assetto Corsa server itself, it performs the checksum (just comparing your local version of the track with the server version) and if anything is different (even in different layouts) it'll kick you. You could either remove the OSRW layouts or (if you want to use them and still sometimes play with people without them) you could upload two versions of the track to the server with different names (say Mugello, Mugello - OSRW) one with the layouts and one without. Should work fine.

Thanks

Question about Scheduled Race :

yiEPjeV.jpg

the information that We put here....Is it to start the server in programmed and automatic mode?
or only for details (Visuals)
57k5LWc.jpg

Thanks in advance

The time is the time that the server will start that event. Not just visual, it should actually start the event by itself at that time.

Thanks

Ok...Then I have problems.
I will do other tests and try to detail the incidents.

Thank you very much for the reply

Another user sent me a private message, looks like for them scheduled races aren't working because of a time zone problem, you might be having the same issue. Try scheduling for your time zone corrected to GMT. I'm looking into a fix for this.

Thanks

I open "Schedule Race" and I put the following data:
WmLlcRw.jpg

I create an event that should start in 5 hours but begins immediately.
and on the other hand, the programmed date and time isn't displayed anywhere.

I am using the version 1.1.1 (last version)

Pd: My time zone is UTC -03:00 Hs

I am from Argentina.

I would like to share my server management with friends of mine but I'm afraid they delete content. My server is hosted on my main sim rig. I would not like to loose cars or tracks. Is there a way to let them start, stop, create but not delete event

Hi, I'm sorry to neither have seen the Support-tab, nor the "Feedback & Support Thread"-button, nor being logged in on GitHub, thus not seeing the issues. I'd see myself as the not so blind user and trying to figure out problems on my own as far as possible, but this time it seems, I wasn't paying enough attention.

I'm also sorry, that I cannot update my review. The system says I can't, since the author answered...

After having a look at the issues, also searching closed ones, I didn't see one relating to my problem.

When I start the image with `docker-compose up` I get to the point, where the output says "
starting assetto server manager on: localhost:8772". When I try to connect, I get an error: "Socket closed by remote peer". That happens both on a local machine (macOS) and on a server of mine (Linux). I just opened "http://localhost:8772" in Safari, Chrome and Paw (a REST-tool for macOS). On Linux I just curled the URL.

Would you prefer to have an issue created on GitHub?

Thanks for your response and your effort,
Felix

Hi, I'm sorry to neither have seen the Support-tab, nor the "Feedback & Support Thread"-button, nor being logged in on GitHub, thus not seeing the issues. I'd see myself as the not so blind user and trying to figure out problems on my own as far as possible, but this time it seems, I wasn't paying enough attention.

I'm also sorry, that I cannot update my review. The system says I can't, since the author answered...

After having a look at the issues, also searching closed ones, I didn't see one relating to my problem.

When I start the image with `docker-compose up` I get to the point, where the output says "
starting assetto server manager on: localhost:8772". When I try to connect, I get an error: "Socket closed by remote peer". That happens both on a local machine (macOS) and on a server of mine (Linux). I just opened "http://localhost:8772" in Safari, Chrome and Paw (a REST-tool for macOS). On Linux I just curled the URL.

Would you prefer to have an issue created on GitHub?

Thanks for your response and your effort,
Felix

For docker, you need to change the http hostname in the server manager config.yml to use 0.0.0.0 instead of localhost. this will make it available for docker to bind to the host machine. Hope this helps :)

"Start Practice Events"

Every 2 Hs. an event closes but if there are two or more events that match car and track.....
Should visualize the best lap of each pilot and sum of laps.

Is it possible?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back