AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Very good tool thanks.
There's a little advice,
could it have the function of saving the player's name with their GUID at the same time so that when editing the entry list we don't need to open our notes any more?
like the "Known Drivers" feature in the content manager
gJKOESL.png

Very good tool thanks.
There's a little advice,
could it have the function of saving the player's name with their GUID at the same time so that when editing the entry list we don't need to open our notes any more?
like the "Known Drivers" feature in the content manager
gJKOESL.png

Hi,

Once you've added a driver once then it should start auto completing their name and GUID when you start typing their name (it does save this information, it just doesn't create a visible list). Is it not doing this for you?

Thanks

Hi,

Is it possible add in Championships this option?
NMnhz1h.jpg
Hi Luis,

Championships handle this behind the scenes. If the Championship is open, then the entrylist is unlocked. However if the championship is closed, the entrylist is locked.

Let me know if there's some use of locked entry list that i'm missing here, I may not fully understand that option!

Hi,

Once you've added a driver once then it should start auto completing their name and GUID when you start typing their name (it does save this information, it just doesn't create a visible list). Is it not doing this for you?

Thanks
I do not 100% trust autofill of the browser as it's very frigile. When I type the name again I may get the name filled and then I gotta choose the guids manually from all those figures... And if I use another browser or a device I'll get nothing:unsure:

I do not 100% trust autofill of the browser as it's very frigile. When I type the name again I may get the name filled and then I gotta choose the guids manually from all those figures... And if I use another browser or a device I'll get nothing:unsure:

It's not browser autofill, it's autofill created as part of our application. The following gif should show it off:

autofill.gif

(gif url is: https://static-dl.justapengu.in/autofill.gif in case the embed doesn't work :D)

When you make a custom race with an entrant, it saves the Name, Team and GUID of the entrant to your server manager database so that next time you come to type this name in an entrant box it is autofilled.

I have just noticed that if you add an entrant in a championship their details are not saved for autofilling. That will be fixed in the next update :)

Hi Luis,

Championships handle this behind the scenes. If the Championship is open, then the entrylist is unlocked. However if the championship is closed, the entrylist is locked.

Let me know if there's some use of locked entry list that i'm missing here, I may not fully understand that option!

Excelent feedback Mate !

z5VXZCz.jpg

thanks in advance !

It's not browser autofill, it's autofill created as part of our application. The following gif should show it off:

autofill.gif

(gif url is: https://static-dl.justapengu.in/autofill.gif in case the embed doesn't work :D)

When you make a custom race with an entrant, it saves the Name, Team and GUID of the entrant to your server manager database so that next time you come to type this name in an entrant box it is autofilled.

I have just noticed that if you add an entrant in a championship their details are not saved for autofilling. That will be fixed in the next update :)

hi Seejy,

Don't work for me !
Is it necessary to activate any option?
I use chrome .... Which browser do you recommend for this function to be available?
I have 30 manually loaded Drivers on this base and this option should work.

in this example, I am using "Custom Race" :
JcmW1E9.jpg

I would like to share my server management with friends of mine but I'm afraid they delete content. My server is hosted on my main sim rig. I would not like to loose cars or tracks. Is there a way to let them start, stop, create but not delete event
I mean disallow: car, track or event deletion

Hi!

Can you tell me what your "install_path" is set to in the config.yml? I've not seen this issue before :)
Hi, I just made another attempt. Here is the screenshot of the message, and the different install_path settings in the config.yml file I used (I tried with different install_path settings)

install_path: "F:\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\Assetto Corsa Dedicated Server 4"
install_path: "F:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Assetto Corsa Dedicated Server 4"
install_path: ../ [acserver manager is in F:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Assetto Corsa Dedicated Server 4/acmanager]

These 3 settings produce the same results...

EDIT: OS is Windows Server 2012 R2

EDIT 2: Please ignore. I'm such a huge idiot. acServer.exe does not actually exist because we use acServer4.exe and so on (we keep different exe names, hence why I asked previously if it was possible to set the acServer executable name in the config file), but I forgot to rename it back to acServer.exe
I feel kinda bad :(
But I also feel good because everything works perfectly now! :)

Attachments

• ew.png
    ew.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Great tool, all works good!
Only a question: where is the AC Server log? I don't find the log file in the AC Server folder but I need to check the PLP and other apps chat messages.
Thanks for support

Last edited:
Hi, I just made another attempt. Here is the screenshot of the message, and the different install_path settings in the config.yml file I used (I tried with different install_path settings)

install_path: "F:\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\Assetto Corsa Dedicated Server 4"
install_path: "F:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Assetto Corsa Dedicated Server 4"
install_path: ../ [acserver manager is in F:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Assetto Corsa Dedicated Server 4/acmanager]

These 3 settings produce the same results...

EDIT: OS is Windows Server 2012 R2

EDIT 2: Please ignore. I'm such a huge idiot. acServer.exe does not actually exist because we use acServer4.exe and so on (we keep different exe names, hence why I asked previously if it was possible to set the acServer executable name in the config file), but I forgot to rename it back to acServer.exe
I feel kinda bad :(
But I also feel good because everything works perfectly now! :)

Glad to hear you got it sorted! Our next version (v1.2.0, coming very soon) will support your request for running a different executable file, as well as improving on a whole bunch of things.

Great tool, all works good!
Only a question: where is the AC Server log? I don't find the log file in the AC Server folder but I need to check the PLP and other apps chat messages.
Thanks for support

I'm not 100% sure on this one, I thought assetto would log to the "logs" folder, but looking at our main server it hasn't been. I'll take a look and see what I can figure out :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back