AC 1999 Nissan Primera @ Thruxton - Sunday 26 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
PRIMERA.THRUXTON.png

I am delighted to bring you all, this full mod content event, all mods are free content, both mods are open to donations if you so wish to. Let's start with the car, the Nissan Primera BTCC, has been superbly modeled and comes with great physics, it really is a joy to drive. Onto the track Thruxton, some noise was added originally into the mesh, but then at a later date was thankfully removed, the track is very smooth in the real world. Again much credit to all those involved, it is a superb track to drive on. This is surely a not to be missed event, I am sure it will give us all plenty fun, lasting a total event time of 70 minutes. So come on, get the kids early to bed and join us for 70 minutes of fun :D

ADVANCED - INTERMEDIATE - BEGINNER - EVERYBODY IS VERY WELCOME TO JOIN

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile (click here).

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)

Incident Reporting: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU PRIMERA #12
Race Server: Racedepartment.com EU PRIMERA #13

Car:
1999 Nissan Primera BTCC 1.0
Download

Track:
Thruxton 1.0 Download

Layout: N/A
Track Temps: 28c
Track Condition: Clear

Schedule (EU):
Sunday 26 May 2019
Official practice: 19:00 UTC (15 minutes)
Qualifying:
19:15 UTC (15 minutes)
Race:
19:30 UTC (40 minutes)

Entry List :
  1. Craig Dunkley - Race Host
  2. Medilloni
  3. Ronnie Böhme
  4. Raresch
  5. Kerem Gocen
  6. HF2000
  7. Asterix
  8. shmuga
  9. Neilski
  10. flyharley
  11. Fl@sh
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:
Next Event: Sunday 02 June 2019 - Dependant on interest

Cars: Skoda Octavia Cup 2018 2.0 Download
Track:
Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit 1.0 Download (Albert Park)
Track Layout: N/A
Track Temps: 26c
Track Conditions: Clear
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU OCTAVIA#07

PRACTICE SERVER IS ALREADY ONLINE FOR THIS EVENT #06

QgeIoz9.png

------------------------------------------------------NEXT WEEK------------------------------------------------------------

3xBq3LE.png

Last edited:

Medilloni

Premium
FnWY.gif
I meant to download the Nissan ages ago but forgot:rolleyes: Great combo with Thruxton too - count me in please Craig:D

Edit: Drove here 40+ yrs ago and the bumps from Segrave to Church were 'interesting'! Hope they've not removed them:p

Last edited:

Medilloni

Premium
Hey @Craig Dunkley , just tried this today, and wow, not had this much fun since putting clingfilm over the loo seat:laugh: I'm trying so hard not to spam... err... I mean... 'notify' a huge list of peeps:ninja::roflmao:

Sorry for thread clogging, not:p

I would like to join the race. I hope I have the time to do some practice because this weekend I am full of East European ComicCon, voting duties, Bucharest Tech Week and Monaco's race :)) Hope I can watch or participate to all of them :))

I would like to join the race. I hope I have the time to do some practice because this weekend I am full of East European ComicCon, voting duties, Bucharest Tech Week and Monaco's race :)) Hope I can watch or participate to all of them :))

The car is easy to drive, but I would recommend you try to get some practice in to drive her fast ...you do not want the rear to drift too much, cause you will start lose time ...:thumbsup:

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
This is new for me. Tried it for a few minutes and it's great fun. So I'd like to join. Are there any setups available? I found nothing in the Setupmarket .

Medilloni

Premium
This is new for me. Tried it for a few minutes and it's great fun. So I'd like to join. Are there any setups available? I found nothing in the Setupmarket .
Hiya Han, I found a couple on the Setupmarket but to be honest I found the stock setup quicker - I had a quick play with the diff power and coast settings which really helped.... can't remember exactly what I did:roflmao: though reducing the power makes it more 'user friendly'.

Haven't a clue what to do with tyres though, mediums were gone in the 20mins I had, and hards seemed a lot slower:O_o: Still ridiculous fun though :D

Two I found on the setupmarket are here:

Attachments

• Brands Nissan Primera bttc.ini
    1.5 KB · Views: 176
  • Mugello Nissan Primera bttc.ini
    1.5 KB · Views: 177

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.2%
  • €151-500

Votes: 116 27.8%
  • €501-1000