Mod Installing Tutorial Video

I also have a documents folder which includes AC and a content folder but it's empty, what is that one used for?
Not too sure Jim, mine is empty as well, so it may have been something Kunos was going to use it for but at the moment it doesn't look like it serves any purpose. Main thing I go into the documents AC folder for is setups.

I seem to be able to download tracks easily but cars are another matter. I get a little square on the car select screen which says unknown and on others I go to start the session, only for it to keep returning back to the main menu.

No me funciona, hago todos los pasos y nada

Mod-Edit:
RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Google translated:

It does not work for me, I do all the steps and nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello All

Quick Video I've put together on installing mods into Assetto Corsa. If you have any questions or if there's anything that isn't clear feel free to reply below.

Thank you for watching.

Cheers

Shawn
I have followed these instructions many times, but only a very few select mods have worked. I know I am extracting correctly using 7-zip, and then dropping the files into the correct place, they dont work!:( Does anyone have any tips or run into this problem before?

I have followed these instructions many times, but only a very few select mods have worked. I know I am extracting correctly using 7-zip, and then dropping the files into the correct place, they dont work!:( Does anyone have any tips or run into this problem before?
how old are the mods? got any example, I can have a look after work today if you would like. Cheers.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 18.6%
  • €151-500

Votes: 133 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 44 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 50 10.0%
  • €3001-5000