AC 1999 Nissan Primera @ Thruxton - Sunday 26 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Welcome aboard, I know you have not raced for a long time, but have a feeling you will do well. ...If a pitstop is required? pitstop, changes tires at the same time as fueling (unlike FR2) ..tire change takes around 20 seconds ,,you can normally get 50 litres of fuel in within that time.
Craig, I have tried a pitstop with 45l of fuel but the refueling did take about 10s longer than the tyre change.

To the drivers that experience FFB issues ..I have not really experienced any issues yet, maybe I have not turned enough laps yet? ..maybe because she is a FWD car? her behavior will be very different to a RWD car.

I rarely practice before the day of the event, so maybe I will experience the issues you have mentioned. I have much respect for the author of this car and would assume any issues to have been fixed.

In any case, I am sure the event will be a blast and hope you all stay for the fun..next week I am sure will also be an epic fun event, using two great mods :thumbsup:

PS. My weekly Health Care visitor is on holiday and his replacement is coming out Saturday morning, hence I am able to host on a Sunday, not sure how long this will last?
Your health is most important Craig, you do a great job for us all:D Selfishly:ninja:, I hope your Health Care visitor can make Saturday visits permanent, would be great to get GT3 Sundays back again.:inlove: Especially as acc sign ups are dwindling in a big way.

Your health is most important Craig, you do a great job for us all:D Selfishly:ninja:, I hope your Health Care visitor can make Saturday visits permanent, would be great to get GT3 Sundays back again.:inlove: Especially as acc sign ups are dwindling in a big way.

Yes I did not go directly back to GT3 because I am not sure about the future.

ACC ..I am sure it will pick up again when they release the full game (next week I think) but maybe there will still be room for AC GT3.

No worries my friend ..sadly us English are lazy when it comes to learning a new language. My wife is from the Philippines, so I personally can speak a small amount of Filipino. Good to hear from you, do you still ride your bike?
Now I sell it :( My age .......but sometimes I go to tracks with old race cars

I have much love for bikes, I raced at the TT several times many moons ago...I had an accident in 2016 which meant I had to hang my leathers up. She looks lovely, I bet you miss riding her :thumbsup:
Yes, You're right but time passes and you have to adapt to every age. The important thing is to be healthy and never grow completely:):)

@Craig Dunkley
Hi. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to participate in this race. A friend from high school came back from England and he will leave tonight and he will be my guest tonight. I just heard from him. I know it's less than an hour until the race, but I can't make it.
Even if I somehow finish before the race, I have too less practice with this car and with the track to race. I just don't want to be an obstacle on the track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back