AC 1999 Nissan Primera @ Thruxton - Sunday 26 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hiya Han, I found a couple on the Setupmarket but to be honest I found the stock setup quicker - I had a quick play with the diff power and coast settings which really helped.... can't remember exactly what I did:roflmao: though reducing the power makes it more 'user friendly'.

Haven't a clue what to do with tyres though, mediums were gone in the 20mins I had, and hards seemed a lot slower:O_o: Still ridiculous fun though :D

Two I found on the setupmarket are here:
Thanks very much, John :thumbsup:. I will try diff power en coast settings. And yes, the softs were gone in 10 minutes. FWD driving I guess.

I've turned a few laps in this now. Am I missing something or is the FFB really strange? Just seems to go non-existent or really heavy, nothing in between and not relating to grip levels.

I've turned a few laps in this now. Am I missing something or is the FFB really strange? Just seems to go non-existent or really heavy, nothing in between and not relating to grip levels.

That's something i've struggled with in AC from the get-go. I can't seem to find a way to make it feel good on my G27. I love this combo, but i can't bring myself to reinstall everything only to go through the same ffb numbness as i have before.

Hmmm, rest of AC seems OK, the usual varience of quality etc... This falls outside that.

I've a new wheel as of yesterday and that might be a factor but it's fine elsewhere.

Tried the combo this evening - WOW! What a blast... huge fun :D
Count me in pls!

PS: a 40-minute session is gonna take a lot more fuel than I can squeeze into the tank, which will make for interesting strategy calls. I can't remember how long tyre changes take vs. fuel-only stops, but I should probably do a test or two :)

Tried the combo this evening - WOW! What a blast... huge fun :D
Count me in pls!

PS: a 40-minute session is gonna take a lot more fuel than I can squeeze into the tank, which will make for interesting strategy calls. I can't remember how long tyre changes take vs. fuel-only stops, but I should probably do a test or two :)

Welcome aboard, I know you have not raced for a long time, but have a feeling you will do well. ...If a pitstop is required? pitstop, changes tires at the same time as fueling (unlike FR2) ..tire change takes around 20 seconds ,,you can normally get 50 litres of fuel in within that time.

Last edited:
To the drivers that experience FFB issues ..I have not really experienced any issues yet, maybe I have not turned enough laps yet? ..maybe because she is a FWD car? her behavior will be very different to a RWD car.

I rarely practice before the day of the event, so maybe I will experience the issues you have mentioned. I have much respect for the author of this car and would assume any issues to have been fixed.

In any case, I am sure the event will be a blast and hope you all stay for the fun..next week I am sure will also be an epic fun event, using two great mods :thumbsup:

PS. My weekly Health Care visitor is on holiday and his replacement is coming out Saturday morning, hence I am able to host on a Sunday, not sure how long this will last?

To the drivers that experience FFB issues ..I have not really experienced any issues yet, maybe I have not turned enough laps yet? ..maybe because she is a FWD car? her behavior will be very different to a RWD car.

I rarely practice before the day of the event, so maybe I will experience the issues you have mentioned. I have much respect for the author of this car and would assume any issues to have been fixed.

In any case, I am sure the event will be a blast and hope you all stay for the fun..next week is also a great event with two great mods :thumbsup:
I noticed this effect but I have no problem with it. It is barely there in higher gears. It is strongest in leaving the pit. Anyhow, it is a great car to drive. Respect for the author indeed:thumbsup:. When I have time I'm going to try it on the Nordschleife. Should be great fun.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%