1970 Alfa Romeo GTAM

Cars 1970 Alfa Romeo GTAM 1.32

Login or Register an account to download this content
Part of it is the big negative offset. I imagine they had to provide clearance for something. It's possible the racecar relocated the steering rack to the front for better feeling and that's why they had to put in the clearance or something.

Although tie rod looks to be behind the wheel, like you did it. At least judging by some pics where we see the tie rod on the side without the caliper, and we see the caliper on the front of the wheel. Too bad not too many super clear pics, and I don't know how this car and any road versions would differ from each other.

Need a little help please. Downloaded the mod and it shows up in the showroom, but will not load. Any assistance is appreciated. Thank you

This looks fantastic! I am getting an error when I try to open the file. Any help wold be great. Thx!
C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\1970_alfa_romeo_gtam.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
It's in rar 5 format, which is has been the new rar compression std for some time. Just download a newer winrar version or the latest free 7zip (if you're using a very old version it won't support it), and you should have no trouble with this format on this and other mods.

The impulse tachometer no longer work here (the needle don't move at all).

I'm using the Custom Shader Patch 0.1.25-preview140 (apparently the only recommended one on CM). It still works with other mod cars (such as 1967 GP Legends) and used to work with this GTAM.

Anyone experienced the same issue?

Cheers!

PS: By the way... the car is handling like a dream on this 1.1 version.

The impulse tachometer no longer work here (the needle don't move at all).

I'm using the Custom Shader Patch 0.1.25-preview140 (apparently the only recommended one on CM). It still works with other mod cars (such as 1967 GP Legends) and used to work with this GTAM.

Anyone experienced the same issue?

Cheers!

PS: By the way... the car is handling like a dream on this 1.1 version.
My recommendation is to use the later builds. A good part of them are more stable than p140. :D

Thanks for the update, the new sound is much improved. I know this is bridging over into CSP territory but for me the headlights no longer cast any light and I'm not sure looking at the included config what the issue is. The brake lights do cast light. Can anyone else confirm if they have the issue?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back