1970 Alfa Romeo GTAM

Cars 1970 Alfa Romeo GTAM 1.32

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I installed this mod a few days ago and the same problem continues to arise, when I go to a subway to a race with this car it does not load me and it kicks me out of the race. If you can help me, I would appreciate it.

Hola cómo debo hacer para correr con este coche en SRS me echa de la carrera y no me deja participar y en modo práctica igual elijo el coche y me echa para atrás de nuevo

Hola cómo debo hacer para correr con este coche en SRS me echa de la carrera y no me deja participar y en modo práctica igual elijo el coche y me echa para atrás de nuevo
El auto requiere algunos de los DLC. Pero no se sabe cual, asi que mejor compratelos todos. Se que el japanese DLC no es.
Como on guys
Hey chicos

put subtitles on
los subtítulos por favor!

nope, at least, in theory. But, maybe, maybe i found out. But having all dlcs, i can't emulate the problem
You can uninstall DLCs in Steam if you got to the Assetto Corsa page in your library, go to the DLC section and click "Manage my DLC". You can uncheck the ones you want to uninstall.

Should you have the AC Ultimate Edition, I have no idea if that wrks there too.

Maybe i've found out. There are some animations, in animation dir, like of suspensions. But the car doesn't use it. I suppose are from the GTA, that i used as a base for some data. Deleted it now.

Pessio updated 1970 Alfa Romeo GTAM with a new update entry:

1.3 Update

As i progress to know physics misteries, is time to put some new tricks on oldies.

Suspensions are totally re-done.
The rear now is properly done, with the infamous "slittone" keepin' the roll center really low, and the rear end well planted and easy to menage on full gas.
The front is adjusted with the real tricks they did long time ago, upper joint raised, to have some camber gain on bump. ( This mod also rise a bit front roll center, and give a little bump steer to the car too, as a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea