RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's getting better slowly, i just can't gig yet because i start to lose some dexterity after about 2 hours. doc said 2 year recovery and i'm just past 1 year so i cant' complain too much. i'm more professional level player than hobbyist so it was a gamble to have the surgery and it's paid off pretty well.

Just a bedroom player here. I really only try to play.

Hey, unfortunately I'm gonna have to bail on this one, just realised today I double booked myself (thought this race was another day) and I really want to do the F1 race in AC. Good luck guys!

Great! now you have your gear. For Teamspeak you need to download it and install it here is an usefull guide. The for CrewChief once you updated soundpacks drivers and personalistions select raceroom then click on start aplication here you´ll find more info about its features

Edit: Crewchief in practice will only share you less info than in a race as lap times, fuel, etc
Thanks!

For anyone curious. I did some testing @ Mid Ohio with all 3 GTO's and was the fastest with mostly default setups. The Z I'm running 100% default. The Mousestang, and Audi I just changed the gearing a bit. Its just practice, and comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back