RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Team Joyce retire with another disappointing performance at Hockenheimring. Destroyed engine in Lap 8, session 1, followed by a failed broadband connection in session 2 meant an early bath for the newcomers from Hampshire. Technical problems continue to dog this plucky little outfit in 2015. Perhaps the next round of the Race Department R3E Club will see the Team's return to form.

Can I join to this championship and how?
Hi.Maybe Paul Jeffrey write more after end of this event.And I would like to thx for tonight race.First race I finish i 11th position after two big mistakes and "server slow down" :D.In race two i have a small race incident and my engine stop working :( .And don't forget to return everybody for next racing club with R3R :).

It was my first race on this track with this car class, I started practice 2 days ago for 2-3 hours a day and it was big surprise for me winning this one. I had issues with my dashboard going completely black for some reason and had to count my gearshifts precisely.
CHiefCrew did great job telling me time deltas and remaining race time :)

Does anybody have the replays of the race to send me ?

Can I join to this championship and how?
@KGBaron23 all premium members can sign up for the club races. They are not a championship but clean, fun races and friendly, spread out over the week. You can view the upcoming events on the calendar. (Once I post them:whistling:) You can view past weeks in the race club thread and although it's been quiet over the summer months now it kicks in gear for the winter season.
If you want more info or help please feel free to contact me.

It was my first race on this track with this car class, I started practice 2 days ago for 2-3 hours a day and it was big surprise for me winning this one. I had issues with my dashboard going completely black for some reason and had to count my gearshifts precisely.
CHiefCrew did great job telling me time deltas and remaining race time :)

Does anybody have the replays of the race to send me ?
I will check and if I have will let you know, it will be tommorrow as the dog is now cross legged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back