WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
V4 was amazing with a more sim gameplay.
But V5 is even better, (SIMPLUS-C), the car is heavier and we need more time to stop the vehicule, more inertia. Amazing how we can feel all the differents surfaces and adpat the gameplay.
I can't stop playing WRC8 now and watchng the replays.
Thank you again sir !
Soon I wil release a video compilation.
Can't wait to see what you will release again to surprise us ;)

I'm playing WRC 2 cars for now.
Don't know why but it feels like the weight of the car is heavier in the front.
I mean normally when you accelerate with a 4 wheels drive in a corner, the back should take over control. (RBR Stryle).
It feels more like a front wheel. The car is sliding more from the front.
Is it possible to make more weight in the back and give this quick acceleration from the back when we hit the throttle ?

Thank you

I'm playing WRC 2 cars for now.
Don't know why but it feels like the weight of the car is heavier in the front.
I mean normally when you accelerate with a 4 wheels drive in a corner, the back should take over control. (RBR Stryle).
It feels more like a front wheel. The car is sliding more from the front.
Is it possible to make more weight in the back and give this quick acceleration from the back when we hit the throttle ?

Thank you

UPDATE : playing WRC cars is the answer ;)
It"s waaay better. You can judge the game by watching the replay. And they look like real WRC cars specially on Tarmac.
The only negative thing is the sounds. Imagine this game with your mod and real WRC sounds, it would be a dream ;)
Thank you again for your work man !
Since RBR, I didn't enjoyed a rally game so much.

P.S : since you are working on the collisions, I just want to report that the car sometimes react like a pinball when we hit or touch, or the car jump in the air for no reason (after a crash of course). It doesn't bottering me at all, as the goal is not to hit. I already appreciate the game as it is :)

Last edited:
P.S : since you are working on the collisions, I just want to report that the car sometimes react like a pinball when we hit or touch, or the car jump in the air for no reason (after a crash of course). It doesn't bothering me at all, as the goal is not to hit. I already appreciate the game as it is :)

Yeah, the games collision system is a little messed up. I have been messing around with it over the past week seeing what it can do. At one point i was launching the car 100's of meters into the air just simply touching a barrier, rock, electricity pole haha.

It seems to me that the game devs were probably not happy with how the collision system was working because they seem to have turned down the collision settings a lot, i would say its to hide its short comings. My guess is because its a little to unpredictable and that they have to think about console players of many different ages.

v6.0 of my Mods is nearly finished and tested as of tonight and I will upload soon. I have added a some settings to really amp up the collisions and crashes plus more...

Last edited:
Looks great, so glad your enjoying my mods.
Some people like slip some people like grip and I can see that you enjoy sliding the car around.

Hopefully my mods have something to offer everyone. :thumbsup:

My pleasure, you did a superb job, giving this game an addictive gameplay.
I posted the link to this topic as well.
Devs should reward you ;)
If you want, you can insert the video in the mod presentation :thumbsup:

I'm probably the worst (sim) rally driver, ever, but...
can't see much difference. :D
Sorry. :x3:

Maybe I need some more time. And adjusting. Much more. :geek:

I don't use any graphical improvements, since I already often dip under 60 fps and tbh I don't like your "experimental" cams (those are only on two external views, right?) cause they follow strictly left/right car movement, have no lag at all and I can never get used to that, also it gives very wrong position when looking at a car from side or looking back.
But I like very much those extra camera movements,:inlove: I already set "cockpit" cam to something like a roof cam, I can see better where I supposed to go and cockpit cam wasn't realistic anyway with it's weird fov.
Thanks. :thumbsup:

Quick preview of one of the new mods i have added to v6.0.

Vehicle Lighting Mod and Remove Fake Lens Dirt Mod preview.

Without Mods:

WRC8 2019-11-28 20-10-10.jpg

With Mods:
WRC8 2019-11-28 19-45-56.jpg

Without Mods:
WRC8 2019-11-29 00-19-48.jpg

With Mods:
WRC8 2019-11-29 00-18-34.jpg

Last edited:
can you do a remove s*** from the windscreen mod where i dont have to use me wipers on a dry stage? hahaahahahaha ;)
any audio mods mate?

I can add a mod to remove the windscreen completely if you want :roflmao:

I have added a "Remove Rain Drops Mod" to v6.0, so now there is the option to remove the fake rain drops that cover the screen when driving in bumper/hood/chase views :thumbsup:

Remove Rain Drops Mod:
WRC8 2019-12-01 08-26-44.jpg

I have also unpacked some of the sound banks to see what can be done with the sounds..

Last edited:
can you do a remove s*** from the windscreen mod where i dont have to use me wipers on a dry stage? hahaahahahaha ;)

Added a windscreen dirt mod to v6.0, windscreen dirt can now be adjusted to preference. Off, low, medium, high, full rally mode :laugh:

Dirt Off:
WRC8 2019-12-01 10-40-03.jpg

Full Rally Mode: :roflmao:
WRC8 2019-12-01 10-37-10.jpg

Both screen shots were taken halfway through the Wales, Hafren stage

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks