WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for quick reply. Have gone through the post you linked to but still cannot see/find a link to a download?

This page

Top right, Red Download Button

Dammit,:unsure: my Avast antivirus won't even let me download and saying that this file is infected with... something.

Also, who can make another game section in "downloads", it is really silly that people have to upload mods under other games names since there are no appropriate game sections.

@ MODS ?

Hello Friend. The first full version of the mod is 95% complete. I will upload it very soon. I have worked hard to try to achieve realistic physics and a more real deformation system of the car, in addition to graphic improvements and correction of game errors (stuttering, shadows, textures loading ...).

Wouaw thanks for letting us know my firend !
Can 't wait to try that ;)

There's a physics mod I just found here for the time being but it patches the files so make backups (see below copied from their thread).

Common - Backup complete folder.
WIN32/PKG/CHUNK_0 - Backup complete folder.
WIN32/Engine - Backup complete folder.

Then install the mods.

And to restore the game back to standard delete:

Common - Whole contents

and

WIN32/Engine - Whole contents

And move the back up files back into the game folder.

I keep damaging/breaking front suspension on Citroen in Mexico long stages not even driving hard using V3 default level. Suspension is set to 5. What is going on here???

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back